Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Upsell Product, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells, Upsell Bundles

Shakti Supply

I would like the box to be either on the LEFT beneath the photos (ideally) or beneath the description. It is distracting to the customer
There is one more feature which is crucially missing and I hope to see soon
There should be an option to send people from UPSELL to CART not checkout

May 24, 2019

Dear Shakti Supply,

So sorry to hear this inconvenience. About the position of cross-sell, it's the default as I tell you and we are trying our best to improve it in the future. Anyway, thanks for your great idea. About the upsell campaign, if you want to show it when customer click "add to cart" button, you can choose the "custom upsell" campaign.

If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in your dashboard.

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Designers Showcase

I selected collections for sells, to my horror Upsell used products I have not even priced can you adjust on your end? I only want products in my collection used. I have seen how you respond to your customers and how quickly you are ready to make things right and i say to that Excellent Customer Service. Other than that once this is fixed, I see great potential in this product being a real asset.

April 7, 2019

Dear Designers Showcase,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation. Then, sorry for this inconvenience but maybe there is something wrong on the settings. Our supporter will contact you via email and fix this problem.
Thanks a lot for your sympathy!

Help document: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000064671
Email: win@autoketing.com

Autoketing team
Regards!

Mes petits poissons

It's only English Language :( . Updaate it Quickly if you want to work for real . We want All . You have to let us custom the Title Anounce

March 29, 2019

Dear Mes petits poissons,

Thanks for your idea. We are developing this feature in the next version. A new version is coming. We hope that you will feel satisfied. Please give us the time!

Autoketing team