Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Frequently Bought Together, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

OraaMe

Just added app to my store and while review later when I have a chance to see how it works.

Oldrenz

Nice app .. thanks

Uhuu Shopping

App muito bom, funciona corretamente. Consigo muito retorno e aumento de valor nas vendas através da inclusão e oferta de mais produtos ao clientes

July 21, 2019

Dear Uhuu Shopping,

Thank you for your great review, if you have any question please let us know via email support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Best regards!

Lenabag

The application is fine. However, I do not find how to put the sentences in French: it's a shame ... If the problem is not solved, I will surely change the application. For those who are in English, I recommend

April 10, 2019

Dear Lenabag,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation. Your idea is so great and we are improving this feature and will update for the next version soon. Hope that the new version can satisfy you!

Thanks a lot!

Mireille Webstore

I used it to order customisable Mugs and they did a great job and delivered on time. So far non of my customers have complained about their purchase. I should have given them five stars if their prices were a little bit lower. Overall great job from this company.

April 7, 2019

Dear Mireille Webstore,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation, if you have any problem please let us know.

Help document: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000064671

Lookout Marketplace

Been using this app several days now, and it does exactly what it says; consistently. Recommended! Check it out...

March 18, 2019

Dear Lookout Marketplace,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation, if you have any problem please let us know.

Help document: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000064671