Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Cellulite Away

Good app, great customer service and sleek looking upsells. Would definitely encourage everyone to use this.

stylerbrushstore

this is entirely different from other apps , i love the layout and design and faster loading , all was awesome!

Glantico

Honestly this app is one of the best I ever saw on Shopify, I have been searching for a while and this app looks so great it is just unbelievable how easy it is to set up and the outcome is incredible.
Would recommend to everyone who wishes to increase conversions.

The Green Brick Boutique

Very easy to use and the customer service is fantastic and super responsive. Very happy with this app so far.

DELTA DEAL

Very great app !

Premium Fishers

The plugin is absolutely Amazing!! They have many options like the split test, down-sell, bundle offer, etc. I think you must give a try.

Calming Pup

I just installed the app. 2 minutes later, a chat support hit me up and helped me alongside me! They replied every 0.1 seconds which felt like I was being focused on! I love the customer support! I also gave a ton of feature request which I hope can be implemented soon! Very nice looking app! Please add a feature where you can change the color of the product page "IN PAGE" Volume Bundle Discount. Thanks!

Olena Green

I am using this app which is very good.
I also get along well with the support service.
Thank you.

Skull Wonders

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Kölch.

Amazing app & it's free. Custom service is very helpful and responded to me in minutes (on Sunday). Keep up the good work!