Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Klivoo

The only problem with this apps is that when your customer click on the 'Add To Cart' Button, your Facebook pixel won't be able to triggered and recorded any ATC event. The first day after I use the apps, I have zero ATC. I hope the developer able to fix this. Anyway this is a good upsell apps if the above issue able to resolve. Thank you.

The Perfect Outlet

Love how the app looks on my website. Plus, they have SUPERB customer service - none like I've ever encountered! I ran into some issues and a member of their team instantly got in touch to help me resolve the problem.

My Yoga Zone

I just started using this app and I love it. It is very easy to use and has some great features. I had a couple issues and support was very kind and quickly helped me to resolve those issues. I would definitely recommend this app.

Holiday Harbor

Really good customer service, easy to use app and a really nice layout. Lots of customizable options too.

Afvoerschoonmaker

Amazing good service and Verry nice people
they help me verry good:) Sorry for my english im from the neterlands.

but im happy!

Greets Paul

November 12, 2019

Thank Paul for your valuable feedback.

Our customer service team can support merchants in 300+ languages 😊 🌎, language won't be a barrier in achieving upsell goals. 🎉

Js House

Really nice App. Has a great amount of features and support is awesome. I like that you are able to test it out and see if it actually starts making some conversions first to see if its for you. The split test and report function and views let you know what page and items are really popular with your customers and that helps alot if you also using Google Ads and trying to find out what product to push for google or on facebook. The split test is great for testing different products and see what meshes with your customers also. Pretty cool features!

There is nothing not to like they give a guide to step you through the process and videos too. Look at those and if you need help support is right there to help.

November 12, 2019

Thank Js House for your valuable feedback. Hope you can bank more with upsell funnel engine this season.

We will always with you in achieving your upsell goals 💪🏻

Cheers From Team Helixo Co

cuddlypetfur

Nice app, many options to create different funnels and split test them.
Hade some problems but support helped me with them

November 9, 2019

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for you time. We will be always with you bank more in this season. 💪🏻

PETHEROES

This app is just amazing!!! Customer service is very friendly and helpful. They helped me with installation & problem fixing. 10/5 STARS!

November 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hope our app could work better revenue for you. Happy earning 🚀

Lanyardi

Installed this app to provde upsell capability. Very impressed with how easy it is to create multiple offers in different ways. Designs are attractive. Support was extremely helful and quick to address a technical error I was having.

November 9, 2019

Thank you so much Lanyardi, Glad you liked our product, and we will be with you in achieving your upsell goals.

Hearty Thanks from Team Helixo Co

Need This Gadget

super app, very easy to use, everything self-explanatory, customizable and if you don't know what to do, the customer service helps you immediately

November 9, 2019

Great! Thank you for your feedback, Our entire team will be with you in achieving you Average Order Value goals.

Cheers, From Team Helixo Co