UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Coco and Claw

Great app, works seamless, amazing customer service. Will be using this app across all stores as it's definitely worth the money

August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Your words inspire us to keep up the hustle. We are always here to help you if you come across any more requirements or issues.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Phenoh Store

I wanted an non-intrusive way to offer discounts to my customers, and was looking for an app that did this "in page" or embedded, not as a pop up. I was glad to see that UFE Cross Sell had most options including an embedded one with option for CSS customization. The menu system is overall a bit complicated, but I got the handle of it pretty quickly. No need for shopify-enabled discount codes as this app does it in-app. There's lots of options here to play around with. A standout feature is the quality customer service and quick turnaround time for fixes. Highly recommended over other, bare bones apps.

August 31, 2021

We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

Gemsness

The app is amazing. I highly recommend using the startup plan if you are a beginner. Sarah is really helpful and responds immediately!

August 30, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

HealthierHome

Nikitha from customer service is hands down one of the best resources that a person could ask for. Give her a raise UFE! I manage millions in eCommerce stores and she was not only available and responsive but provided TONS of value worth of tips and tricks to help conversions. This is definitely a great app and seems to be only getting better. Thank you!

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate.

Odatty

Very good support, this app could be very helpful for every marketer working with Shopify as a plateforme

August 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 Appreciate that and I will be always in one chat away for help :)

MoebelPartner

Im very satisfied with the supporter. Thank for held and patience!! The supporter got a lot of patience an helped me to fix the problem.

August 28, 2021

Pregzzie

This app is easy to use. Appreciate the customer service. Quick reply and provide solution, highly recommended!

August 27, 2021

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Smart Technology

Exelente experiencia en la aplicacion, realmente funciona muy bien, el servicio al cliente es muy rapido y eficiente, responden el chat inmediatamente y un unos minutos el problema estaba resuelto, quiero aclarar que surgió de una modificacion nuestra en el codigo, no fue un problema de la app. GRACIAS

August 27, 2021

Storchbaby

I use this app and I can say that the kudos service is very good. it is helped immediately in case of problems. I hope that sales will increase now

August 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us. If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

We are always happy to help.

- Sarah, Customer support Advocate.

life.rich.creative

support team quick response, UFE works fine and easy to use, compare to other bundle apps, we decide keep use this App

August 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co