Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Mai 2022

L'application est super elle m'a permis d'ajouter des produits en cross sell sur mes pages produit. Le support est très réactif et m'a aidé à finalisé l'installation sur mon site. Je recommande.

Floraflor
Frankreich
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 16. Mai 2022

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

1. September 2022

So far so good. really easy ti use, and good functionality too. great support service, day and Night.

Industrial Athletic
Neuseeland
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 1. September 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

8. August 2020

I loved the App it has all the features I was looking for. The team is very co-operative. Thanks. I recommend the APP.

Common Gizmo
Indien
23. März 2022

an amazing app which is fully customisable and looks great! The support was very helpful and prompt!! 5 stars!

Mojulate
Vereinigtes Königreich
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 23. März 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

3. September 2020

This app is incredible. I can't believe how easy it is to use, to customise, and how readily the staff offer support, all for free. I HIGHLY recommend this.

bearcraftmusic
Vereinigtes Königreich
18. September 2020

Best upsell bundle app on the market. Super user friendly

easy to use, pretty interface, and awesome support!

Bela Belinda
Brasilien
14. November 2020

Love it! Immediately after setting it up with customer service, i went back to tha dashboard page and had 5 people check out the upsell. Yeah! Customer service was professional and great. Thank you

BUtiful.store
Vereinigte Staaten
11. März 2021

It is easy to use, and when I had questions Sarah from the chat helped me :) very good customer service!!! Thank you!

MyDyslexia
Finnland
16. April 2021

The app offers all of the functionality (upsell, cross-sell, funnels) for one monthly rate (ours is about $30/month) that my other Upsell app wanted us to order 2 different apps at $30 AND a $99/mo upgrade for Funnels. Sarah in Chat support is fantastic and answered all my questions right away!

Lindi Skin
Vereinigte Staaten
20. Oktober 2021

I just got this app and it's everything i was looking for. I also needed help and the lovely lady behind the chat was very warm. friendly and fixed my issue within minutes. Thanks so much

Baby boo boutique
Australien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 21. Oktober 2021

Thank you so much. With your words, you have inspired us to work harder and keep up our effort to improve our services.

If you have further queries please contact us via our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.