UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 15, 2022

The Best app! thanks. The app helps with the store and guiding customer with beautiful design and options

quencisell
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving your great experience with our app. We are glad to see satisfied merchants like you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

July 14, 2022

very good, very helpful representative. Give a shot and you will see. The layout looks good too. I like it

NutrBank
Time spent using app: 27 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 14, 2022

Hi, Thank you so much for finding great value in our app, and thanks for recommending the app to others. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

July 9, 2022

so great, the support team is acting very quickly on my case. Sarah did the great job by helping me to modify the feature. Recommend it

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 9, 2022

Hey. Thank you so much for adding my name to your experience. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

July 7, 2022

The support is quick and efficient. The app has many options to increase your AOV. I recommend it for e-commerce websites.

Miniature Land
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 7, 2022

Our team is so grateful for your positive feedback. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app.

July 6, 2022

The prompt and accurate responses from support have always been helpful.
The design is simple and does not affect our store design, and the settings are simple.

マリエン | ドイツハーブ
Japan
Time spent using app: 9 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

July 4, 2022

La gentilezza di Sarah mi ha permesso di risolvere ogni dubbio. Qualunque problema è stato risolto dallo staff in brevissimo tempo.

Pupplife
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 4, 2022

Prima di tutto, grazie mille per il tuo tempo. Le tue parole hanno reso la mia giornata. Grazie ancora per aver menzionato il mio nome nella recensione. Siamo sempre felici di aiutare i commercianti come te

In caso di ulteriori domande, contattaci all'indirizzo support@helixo.co o tramite la nostra chat in-app. Siamo sempre felici di aiutarti.

- Sarah, difensore dell'assistenza clienti

July 4, 2022

I love this app and support team! Whenever I contact support, it is always eager to help me. I needed to place a funnel near the image onto collection page, and the support team inserted code in Theme settings. It significantly simplified the process of creating my collection page.

Napura Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 4, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for sharing good feedback. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

June 27, 2022

Super fast response from Athira & team. They were so helpful in helping me troubleshoot my funnel which wasn't appearing on my site because of website theme changes. Great app to have on the website!

DAZZ
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 27, 2022

We thank you for giving us a 5-star rating.
We are pleased to learn that you loved using our app.
Your review made our day. Our entire team puts a lot of effort into keeping our clients happy.

June 24, 2022

One of the best app on Shopify.
It will for sure increase your sales ! The team is quick, and skillfull, I recommand !

Bibi
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 24, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We will share this with our entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

June 22, 2022

Amazing app and customer service. We use this every day and drastically increased our AOV. I have tried other similar apps, but nothing compares to this one

RingToker
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words.
We are delighted to hear that our app had a positive impact on your store.