UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Giftshop Custom

Amazing app and great customer service!! Very easy to use and it is so efficent to use it to increase AOV.

November 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

pheeno

Ho usato questa app per cominciare a vendere sul mio store. E' una app molto interessante, in cui puoi costruire il tuo funnel con molta semplicità. Il servizio clienti è assolutamente veloce, capace e risolve in tempi molto rapidi. Bravi e complimenti.

November 2, 2021

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo de compartir su experiencia con nosotros y la comunidad de Shopify. Continuaremos nuestros esfuerzos para mejorar nuestros servicios para usted.

Si necesita ayuda en el futuro, contáctenos en support@helixo.co oa través de nuestro chat en la aplicación. Siempre estaremos felices de ayudar.

-Sarah, defensor de atención al cliente

3DLapiz

This app is pretty good for bundles! The staff is also amazingly helpful. So far happy with this app

November 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for your generous words. If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

GLAM CONFIDENTIAL

Have only just started using the APP but so far have been impressed by the functionalities and more importantly by the prompt and efficient online service. Have no hesitancy in recommending the UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle APP.

November 2, 2021

If you face any further issues or if you need any assistance with our app feel free to contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer support Advocate.

Revolutionworks

We wanted to add some additional items to our main item on our product pages. Well that was a breeze! Very easy to set up with excellent chat support from Tinu and friends. It all looks very neat too, no reason for the additional sales to roll in now!

November 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words have overwhelmed us with positivity. Thank you for all the love and support. This really inspires keep up the hustle and improve our services for you.

If you are in need of any assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

TheSnapDriver™

App makes good upsells. And awesome customer service. The developers will happily code in the adjustments you need!

November 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and all the support. If you are in need of assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help. Thank you for your time.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Fosters Mattress

Great App looks great, works well, And the chat support was awesome (Tinu ). I was missing one check box that I hadn't seen and was frustrated and started a chat. a couple of minutes later I had everything the way I wanted it

October 26, 2021

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

Apride

I'm loving it. The Widget layout for customer is super user-friendly. Especially, Sarah from the support team is more than amazing. She patienly walk me through each steps of 1st time settings. Keep up the incredible work!

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

AquaClic

I am testing this app for our new Shopify store. I had several questions which I addressed via the Chat function on a Saturday evening. Fantastic! I was helped very quickly in a few minutes! Great Service!
The only thing I found out and regret (and makes me - for the moment - a bit reluctant to use the app for our 3lingual shop): it seems not to be translatable to more than 1 language. Lets see, if we can find a workaround.

November 6, 2021

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

Cleaning Lifehacks

The features are great and the app is easy to use. It looks good on your page, much better than other apps I've tried. The support team is very helpful as well!

October 23, 2021

We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.