UFE Cross Sell&Upsell Bundles

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Zeda Land

Good app and customer service is responsive. Only 4 stars because I would like to be able to offer a post-purchase deal without having to re-enter credit card information.

August 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.

This feature you have requested has been in our pipeline for some time. The post-purchase upsell is a work in progress as of now.

Thank you for being a great customer to us and thank you for your time.

In case you have further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

PELS

The app is easy to use and useful. The support team is awesome. The only problem that I had is you can't use 2 discounts at the same time with Shopify Special Discounts. The support team told this issue will be solved in version 3.0

August 24, 2021

Thank you so much. We shall take your suggestion into our consideration. It has been already added as a feature request.

In case you need further assistance with our app, please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

The Trainer's Pouch

There are still features need to be upgraded with their app. But definitely, their customer service is awesome. They won't leave you empty handed, they will help you until your issue is resolved. Amazing!

August 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We shall strive to improve our services for you. Thanks again for your support.

If you stumble across any more issues please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Just Luminous

This is Day 1 of using the App so can't really tell much but the App seems great. Also, customer service (Nikitha) has been very helpful with the set-up so kudos to her. One key selling point of the app is that I can get all the cross-sells (BOGOF, Bundles etc) and upsells in one app rather than having multiple apps which can slow down my store

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 As always, I will be there for any help to increase your sale.

Give it a try for some time, see the results yourself, I'm excited to see it ⚡️

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Chula Aesthetics

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

La Fleur

Their Customer Support is very patient and quick to provide a solution. S rah, their Customer Support Advocate, quickly helped me sort out a small problem! Completely satisfied!! 10/10 Highly recommend this app

July 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, always happy to help you 😊 Also, feel free to share how we can improve our support to give a 5 star experience!

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

myAGG

I started using this app yesterday and I like it! Great support. They helped me to solve a problem very fast I'll upgrade my plan soon :)

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Techtherapeutics

I have been using this app for a while and I like the funnel that it can create, it would take some features to be streamlined to be more intuitive even for the less experienced. As for the assistance I can say that it is 5 stars, very helpful and quick to solve problems. Thanks a lot to Sarah from the team!!

June 8, 2021

Your Own Creation

You can customize almost all settings and option. Only thing it misses is a gifting option that let's customers pick a little gift if they order above a certain amount. I do however recommend this app if you want a pleasant and easy upsell / cross sell app.

teezer

Helping me a lot increase AOV. excellent customer support & much user friendly . would recommend it.