UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

JU Jewels Italy

Location Italy

ottima applicazione estrema gentilezza nell'assistenza
molto utile per aumentare il volume delle vendite

November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Jillian Dempsey

Great app! Very easy to use, and the customer service was so helpful in getting things placed correctly!

November 14, 2022

We are incredibly grateful you took the time to leave us a 5-Star review.

Thanks again for finding great value in our services.

ERGOLASH®

Location Denmark

Super fast support, who helped me to create the specific setup I needed.
The support was good at explaining the setup with pictures as well.

November 14, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

cryolix

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great Support Service , Quick answer to my Question and do custom works for me , Thanks a lot to

November 14, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your review made my day. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

TradeCircle Direct

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

UFE is a very usefull app and easy to install. Last but not least, their customer support is really excellent! Thanks!

November 11, 2022

-Helixo Support team

Barking Bags

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Easy to setup and use, support was very quick to solve my query when I wanted to move the cart widget placement, would recommend!

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We are always happy to help merchants like you

EmmBaby

The app is easy to set up, and not bad on site speed. Had a few things that I didn't like on the product page, but customer service sorted them out quickly.

November 9, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words.

I will share this with the store team to let them know how we are doing.

Warmpies

Location Netherlands

UFE cross sell & upsell was the only app that was able to trigger an popup offer with multiple choices of free addition product. Tried a lot of other apps, but none were able to satisfy my needs, although seemingly easy request.

November 2, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review and thanks for recommending the app. We are super glad you loved the app and the quick support.

OzMobiles

Location Australia

The best upsell app I have used and spent a lot of time researching, configuring and trying many. Support is also very helpful

October 31, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our app.

Your review made our day!

Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again.

閱悅電子閱讀資訊網

Location Taiwan

The App is awesome. I had a great service from Sarah. She had solved my problems kindly and quickly.

October 28, 2022

First of all, thank you so much for your time. I am really happy to see my name in your feedback.

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.