UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

UX Kits

This app is great for creating bundles, upsells, etc. I've found it to have many options, giving you tons of flexibility if you're looking to fine-tune bundles at a per-product level. For example, unlike many other apps, you don't have to automatically show a bundle of 3 products on all 3 product pages. You can create unique bundles for each. I also appreciate the options of in-page or pop-up bundles, and that you can add a bundle to multiple pages such as the cart and collection pages. This allows you to sell bundles on their own vs. just tying to a product. There are some minor drawbacks in how the app uses draft orders instead of discount codes, but this has some workarounds. It can be tricky if you're looking to discount a bundle, and then offer customers a discount code on top of this (I don't believe its possible). However, the level of flexibility is worth the trade-off, as every bundle app seems to have some trade-offs. I also think the app UI, and the visuals created by the app, are great. It leaves you less work to do to create a smooth UX. With tons of options plus a custom CSS field, you can achieve lots of different functionality and design. Support team has been great as well, and it's a lot of value for the price. Great work!

August 17, 2021

Wow, I can see that you have taken your time to draft such a detailed review. We highly appreciate what you have done for us here. Such a detailed review can really help the customer find what they are looking for. You have been a great customer to us. We wish you all the very best with your business.

If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

UNAVI USA, Inc.

I had to need a bundle purchase app so search it to the Shopify app store. I found out so many bundle apps but it was hard to find what I want. But then, I found 'UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle' finally and it was really really different from other similar apps.
1) Most bundled apps align items vertically. However, this app aligned items horizontally and displayed the item name beside the image, so it went well with the existing homepage.
2) And it's also available to activate with only one item. Other apps wanted two items at least for activate to bundle feature. This is very big difference from other apps.
After installed it, I had trouble with one thing but it was never big one in the result. Because their crew(Helixo support team) is a very excellent expert. I sent require help message in the app and they reacted quickly and kindly.
They found a way so easily and it was surprised me. And they also found what I didn't find and advanced it, too.
Now I write a review with feel very satisfaction.
If anybody wanna a bundle app, I recommend this app strongly! I spent search so many time to find this app. And I hope you save time.
Thank you! Helixo guys! And especially thank you, Sarah!

Peachi Baby

I only downloaded this app last night but so far it seems way better than any of the other bundle / upsell ones I've tried and less buggy... And I've tried a lot! The customer service is AMAZING. The widget does need some tweaks with help from their support team. Some tutorials would definitely be helpful. I also can't see its full functionality without putting it live on my store (the preview is a bit slow) which is a little annoying, but I might be doing something wrong. I would like to see more case studies on various offer types and how they can work down the funnel, depending on what's in the customer basket. In fact I don't really know what is possible with this app as there's not much information available so it's a bit of trial and error. But overall I'm really impressed and am going to keep going with it and testing it until I've got my head around it.

SSTUFFY.COM

This app it´s absolutely Mind-Blowing!!! Nothing like this app i would be able to find when it turns to Upsells, Downsells, Product Bundles, Quantity Breaks, Split Tests and more...So,very complete,too many options,functionalities and capabilities. Super easy to use, even if you´re new you would be dealing very easy with the app!
This app works really well in my store and as soon as i have installed it i start to convert straight away!..So, it works and i´m happy :)
Great looking graphics in product pages, cart page and checkout page. The support it´s extremely amazing, they are straight away ready to help on the chat!
I recommend 100% to everyone, if you´re thinking in make conversions in your store you should´t think twice! JUST GO FOR IT, you will not regret!
Highly recommend!

June 9, 2020

Great! Great! Thank you so much for your genuine feedback about our small app. 🎉

Highly appreciate that!❤️ We love to do more to shopify community! 💪🏻

- Sarah, Helixo

Js House

Really nice App. Has a great amount of features and support is awesome. I like that you are able to test it out and see if it actually starts making some conversions first to see if its for you. The split test and report function and views let you know what page and items are really popular with your customers and that helps alot if you also using Google Ads and trying to find out what product to push for google or on facebook. The split test is great for testing different products and see what meshes with your customers also. Pretty cool features!

There is nothing not to like they give a guide to step you through the process and videos too. Look at those and if you need help support is right there to help.

November 12, 2019

Thank Js House for your valuable feedback. Hope you can bank more with upsell funnel engine this season.

We will always with you in achieving your upsell goals 💪🏻

Cheers From Team Helixo Co

Brother Mel's BBQ Sauce

I was going to give this app a 4 instead of a 5 because it offers limited options for the end user to customize products in a funnel. I was looking at the possibility of having the customer choose the products that can go into their funnel, e.g a gift pack without affecting the final cost of the funnel. However, I have decided to change my 4 starts into a 5 and the reason is simple. Sarah (the app`s Customer Support Advocate) gave me a remarkable customer service experience. She was prompt and friendly and took her time to review the products I`m working on. In my experience, customer service personnel of this calibre are rare to find. Truly grateful, thanks Sarah <3

Chic & Raw

We have started a new Shopify business and wanted to implement some Sales Funnels. Discovered the UFE app and was impressed from the start with how good it is!

The app is very slick, fast and realtime. Most importantly it is so easy to use but I can see it is also a really powerful selling tool. Looking forward to using it more.

We were up and running in minutes thanks to the great live support.
Support is really helpful, the chat assistant is a real person (this is brilliant, no messing with chatbots and help articles)

Cannot fault it so far, we have not had any problems with it. This is a great tool. Recommend it to anyone who wants to quickly build a funnel!

WunschPerlen

UPDATE:
After weeks of communication, i still cant use the app since its buggy in so many ways. Its estonishing that they release the app before fixing all the bugs. Big time waste on my side. If everything is fixed its good but it seems that this still will take a while.

First review
Amazing App, Amazing Team! I was searching quite a while for such an app. The Support is constantly in the Chat with me and the team is implementing requests as well as improving the app. If they Continue Like this it will be the best Upsell App out there in a really short time! Definitely recommended - Best support ever! Give it a go!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much! Glad you liked our app upsell funnel engine, and support we are offering. We are commited you help you 💪🏻 Happy earning with UFE 🤑

Zodiac Treats

The app makers are in the developing stages of their business. Understandably, there are a few hiccups here and there. However, it doesn't mean that the app doesn't work very well. It does an awesome job of what it is supposed to do. What I am talking about is just requiring a few tweaks here and there. What compelled me to give it a 5-star review was the quick response rate, the willingness of the support executive to look into problems and solve it, and the awesome customer experience. People don't get this despite paying high monthly fees. Hope they keep up the good work and not dwindle down in the future.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback 🎉 We really love to help merchants like you 🤗

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

Phenoh Store

I wanted an non-intrusive way to offer discounts to my customers, and was looking for an app that did this "in page" or embedded, not as a pop up. I was glad to see that UFE Cross Sell had most options including an embedded one with option for CSS customization. The menu system is overall a bit complicated, but I got the handle of it pretty quickly. No need for shopify-enabled discount codes as this app does it in-app. There's lots of options here to play around with. A standout feature is the quality customer service and quick turnaround time for fixes. Highly recommended over other, bare bones apps.

August 31, 2021

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer support Advocate