UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Red Barn Baskets

I am just wrapping up my trial of this app and will for sure become a customer. While I don't fully grasp everything the app will do just yet, I do have every confidence in the support for the product. Using the chat feature I was able to get multiple questions answered as I worked away on setting up the app. This is one of the few companies I have dealt with (in any sector) where I get the feeling that my business, as small as it is actually matters. For that reason and many others I will continue to work with this company to grow my business. Hands down the best support I have had anywhere.

July 20, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Sugar Hill Supplements

When I say great app.....I mean GREAT app! No need to search and shop for other funnel apps.....This one is the only one you need.....and I should add.....it's super crazy easy to set up a funnel. Support is there to help you along the way...so no worries there....only one tiny issue....the tutorials are...for the lack of a better word.....Terrible. It would be nice to have a person talking you through each step....and doing it at a slower pace for newbies like me. The way it is now, is just too fast. Other than that....more people should be made aware of this app!

July 11, 2020

Wow!! We feel lucky to see such reviews from merchants like you 🥰 We will surely add some beginner-friendly videos tutorials in UFE 2.0 version 🤗

Thanks again for your genuine feedback 🤗

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

True Lifestyle Co

This app is AMAZING (there is always room for improving), however I used another app and it was terrible, I couldn't figure out how to use it and as a business owner we can not get stuck for hours on project that need to start making sale ASAP. This app i figured out it out in less than 10 minutes and was able to create beautiful funnels in 3 or less.- these funnel pop ups are modern and ease to read and friendly looking. MY FAVORITE is you don't have to delete a funnel if you wanna change it and i LOVE that. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Capel Rugs

This app has been a GREAT revenue generator for us. To date, we have only used the Upsale Funnel, but it has allowed us to sell more "companion" products than ever before. While it is not 100% Perfect, I would highly recommend this product. The only shortcoming I have noticed is that if you use the Discount Feature with your funnels, then you cannot use other Shopify Discounts at the same time. This is largely the limitation of Shopify, but there are other apps that somehow get around it. If this were corrected the App would be PERFECT!!!

Fit 🍑 Peach

Awesome ! Before I found the UFE Cross-Sell & Upsell app, I was looking for an effective and easy to set up upsell app. But all apps I found didn't work properly and didn't have the "display on home page" option. UFE is a lifesaver ! I spend hours to find the perfect app, and UFE is this one ! Moreover, the customer support is great ! Very responsive, kind and helped me to set up the app the right way on my store in minutes ! Thank you so much for having created UFE ! I love it ! I will recommend it to all my e-commerce mates ! :)

December 9, 2021

Thank you so much. With your words, you have inspired us to work harder and keep up our effort to improve our services.

If you have further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

Dreamy Sknn

This app is awesome, the integration of an upsell and cross sell button is a game changer! Also, the customer service here is sublime! I had a question on how to place my widget in a particular location if my Shopify store and as soon as I asked through the help chat, there was a customer service representative helping me out. My issue was resolved completely in about 2 minutes. 5 STARS!! Thank you so much, I sincerely appreciate all the help and ease this app has given my store, customers and myself as a shopify shop owner!

December 10, 2021

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

My Scoot

This is probably the most polished and professionally supported Shopify app that exists in ANY category. Literally, 24/7 help on hand with any issues that arise and they are on hand to help customise, no matter how complicated. Serious, serious app. We've customised it to enable pop-up upsells and in-page cross-sells, but the possibilities are ENDLESS. You can be creative or as simple as you like with your promotions. And btw, we tried about 10 different apps before finding UFE, so trust me, we did enough research!

December 15, 2021

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

Dynello.se

Super app - very simple setup and lots of possibilities for custom CSS. Have it already installed on other shops, and it defintely boosts sales a lot with cross-sales and bundles. A/B test of different offers is the most powerful feature. Support (Tinu) is fast, friendly and very throrough making sure you are in good hands. App works best for single-currency stores, and you need a extra translation app for multilangual shops (I use langify). Def an app I would recommend to increase cross-sales and make bundles.

March 25, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Vardo Faucets

Well, I am still setting up this app which is very easy to set up. it is easy to manage and control and really you can do everything by just following the app instruction which is too simple. customer service is another story, they are very helpful, and no matter what time you contact them, they will respond before completing your issue and will guide you or do it for you in less than a minute. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to increase sales. It deserves every penny you invest in it.

fercaggiano

I have just set up my first funnel and it was super easy. I was even surprised to have a real person available on the chat to help me with some questions. Yes, it was a real person, and super sweet and friendly. I still have to explore its full potential and so far it has been a really great experience! I am surprised it is free! Thank you for providing an easy to use interface and did I mention it is free? Yes, I am happy. Great job friends at UFE 2.0. Creating a funnel was never that easy. :-)