UFE Cross Sell& Upsell Bundles

UFE Cross Sell& Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 9, 2022

Easy to setup and use, support was very quick to solve my query when I wanted to move the cart widget placement, would recommend!

Barking Bags
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We are always happy to help merchants like you

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

November 8, 2022

The app is easy to set up, and not bad on site speed. Had a few things that I didn't like on the product page, but customer service sorted them out quickly.

EmmBaby
Time spent using app: 7 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 9, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words.

I will share this with the store team to let them know how we are doing.

November 2, 2022

UFE cross sell & upsell was the only app that was able to trigger an popup offer with multiple choices of free addition product. Tried a lot of other apps, but none were able to satisfy my needs, although seemingly easy request.

Warmpies
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 2, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review and thanks for recommending the app. We are super glad you loved the app and the quick support.

October 30, 2022

The best upsell app I have used and spent a lot of time researching, configuring and trying many. Support is also very helpful

OzMobiles
Time spent using app: 19 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 31, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our app.

Your review made our day!

Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again.

October 28, 2022

The App is awesome. I had a great service from Sarah. She had solved my problems kindly and quickly.

閱悅電子閱讀資訊網
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 28, 2022

First of all, thank you so much for your time. I am really happy to see my name in your feedback.

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

October 26, 2022

I had an amazing customer service! She helped me thorugh every step and while I didn't know much and had loads of questions, everything worked out.

ecomspect
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 27, 2022

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

We’re always looking for ways to improve our services to the customers, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

October 25, 2022

This App is everything I searched for. The support is more than great, Helped me with so much problems and solved everything. The design on the shop is so clean, and also the backend looks good, so you can find everything you want.

Johnnys Clipper
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. We are always happy to help merchants like you

October 24, 2022

Brilliant. I only use the free version currently but it's already converted a customer. I had an issue with the offer showing correctly and the support is nothing short of 5 stars. Very quick and very helpful. I highly recommend this company and it's app.

Lovetree Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

October 24, 2022

Le service d'aide est vraiment super ! Cela m'a beaucoup aidé dans le problème que j'avais. L'application est super !

Stanzerproducts
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 24, 2022

Merci pour la critique positive! Nous aimons entendre nos clients, en particulier lorsque nos produits et notre assistance peuvent faire une différence positive pour eux.

Merci encore, et nous espérons avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt!

En cas de questions supplémentaires, veuillez nous contacter à support@helixo.co ou via notre chat intégré à l'application. Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider.

- Équipe d'assistance Helixo

October 19, 2022

verry good, i having used the app 4 years and it helped my store very much <3 thanks. it's very convenient

Versanses.de
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 19, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are super glad you loved the app and our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you