UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Brown Sugar Crown

This app is so easy to use and understand! Very beginner friendly! It's also customizable! You can create multiple upsell funnels, unlike the other free upsell cart apps! It doesn't interfere with the shopper's experience at all! Plus, the customer service from the support team is phenomenal! There was an issue with the script in my theme, but the developer team was able to fix it in a snap! I highly, highly recommend this app!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much your appreciation ❤️ We love to hear these words from our merchants 💪🏻 We are always here to support merchants 🎉

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

Leather Save

This app is amazing. I've been dropshipping for a couple of years now and have never seen an app as useful as this. Get it now as it will seriously double your revenue.

Also support is second to none. I had an issue with my theme (motion) and spoke to the support chat, which replied instantly, then followed up promptly by a developer who connected to my store and resolved all of my issues within 10 minutes.

Thank you guys!

August 12, 2020

Awesome!! 🎉 We are glad that we could help you 🥰 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us 🙏

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

AquaClic

I am testing this app for our new Shopify store. I had several questions which I addressed via the Chat function on a Saturday evening. Fantastic! I was helped very quickly in a few minutes! Great Service!
The only thing I found out and regret (and makes me - for the moment - a bit reluctant to use the app for our 3lingual shop): it seems not to be translatable to more than 1 language. Lets see, if we can find a workaround.

November 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

FLAME FAME BOUTIQUE

Love the app! Defiantly recommend it if your looking to have various automatic discounts on different product lines, something you cant do with the regular shopify discounts. Support was fantastic! quick response and was able to fix my issue in no time and best of all its FREE! We are a small store and don't get more than 50-70 orders a month. This is perfect, to get a few extra sales in without having to pay loads.

Freestyle SA

I used this app to create a bundle to promote two specific styles on our website. The app works great and allows me to create bundles based on collection conditions- making it much easier to set up and use. I had an issue with the integration of the app, and Sarah was extremely helpful with helping get to the bottom of this. It was fixed extremely quickly and I am really happy with the service I received from Sarah

DEVRAAJ HANDMADE PAPER & PRODUCTS

Hi, connected to app through Shopify. Till downloaded didnt know about the upsell and cross sell terms. just downloaded it. but after downloading i came to support. and i contacted Sarah for support. Sarah provided total guidance for setting up account and explain upsell n downsell n other terms soundly. now i have set up my first cross sell with the help of Sarah. She explained good. Thank you Sarah for support.

YourLockerStore

Highly recommend. App is complete and staff is friendly. Especially stands out from other apps as their monthly fees are determined upon monthly sales meaning a startup with low amounts of sales can still benefit from the app 's cross & upsell funnels at free cost until it starts growing and make more sales. Great way for anyone to use their app early on and for them to loyalize their customers in the long run.

The ProLife Co.

This is the best upsell and bundle app there for Shopify. Had an issue on the placement of the widget but their support team resolved my issue super fast. Very responsive support team. Though this app is the best, I am not sure about using this app on my store because I am using Checkout-X and this app is not compatible with Checkout-X. It'd be great if they can support 3rd party checkout apps in the future.

SportStyle.fit

This app is really great! It does many things the competitor apps cannot do. It provides an upsell solution before purchase AND after purchase. And the user interface has a nice modern design. The previous version of UFE needed some improvement, and whenever I contacted their team they always replied quickly. Now there is the new UFE 2 version, it gets even better with more features. Definitely try this app!

Damn Good Company

We have only been using this app for about an hour and the support has been extraordinarily helpful and fast. The app does so many things and can be fully customized and is really fast. Previously we tried some other apps and they were either slow or the customization was hard. In the UFE app they have a section where you can insert your own CSS code and fully customize everything. What's not to love! :)