UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

DUO GEAR UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent software with great options. Customer service is awesome and quick. Keep up the great work guys!

April 23, 2022

Thank you for finding great value in our app. We are always happy to give awesome services to you. Thanks again for your time to add some words about our app and service

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Incipio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I reached out to their customer support and was lucky to have Tinu's help addressing site issues with the app. Her team was able to solve my issues in a timely manner and I feel more knowledgeable about the product and how to use it moving forward. Thank you again Tinu!

April 23, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review!

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks for your kind words about me and this made my day <3

Make Me Yellow®

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app works well, is bit limited in customization and in compatibility with other apps but otherwise still very good app with a lot of options to upsell and cross sell.

April 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. We will add more customization features as you requested. We are expecting more suggestions in the future. We are always happy to improve the service for you

Rose Rock Coffee

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Support is so important when using third party apps. I got an immediate response to my questions. The app works great too. I would 100% recommend this app!

April 14, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Greida Hvitevarer og montasje

Location Norway

After trying several bundle up-sell apps i found the UFE app to be the by-far best option. The mass product-editing funnel option is great! Excellent service and support.

April 14, 2022

Hi, First of all, thank you for your time. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day.

CORKBEAR

Location South Korea

I had a problem, but they solved the problem well. Even if you are not a developer, you have been very helpful with such good apps and services. I recommend this app and service.

April 6, 2022

Our team is so grateful for your positive feedback. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app.

Reelmen.fishing

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app and intergration with wowcart to show discounts. Customer support was very helpful and sorted everything I needed efficiently.

April 5, 2022

Once again thank you so much for your valuable time for us.

Snailax

Time spent using app Over 1 year

the app is really help me to boost so much. And the service is great. Really high recommend. If you want boost your product, you should try.

March 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

MCBabyShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great Services from Sarah.
She help me to set up UFE Cross sell & Upsell bundle.
Superb services. Highly recommended

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you. I really appreciate your time :)

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, comes loaded with a lot of upsell functionalities yet it hardly impacts the website speed. After just one month into the app, I have seen an upside in the revenue of my store. Let me also mention the amazing support team, they have who are willing to help out of their skin. I am rooting for them. Again, thank you for all the help. Totally worth the price :)

March 25, 2022

Hi, It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!