UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

CuddlyKid

An amazing app and the customer support is perfect! I tried a lot of upsell apps and finally I found one that is easy to use and has a nice looking frontend. I definitely recommend this app!

August 10, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We highly appreciate it 🤗

TravelBear

This app is great. V2.0 is even better than I Thought it was going to be. The funnel setup is easy, and it works! Thanks you!

August 10, 2020

We are glad to hear that from merchants like you 🥰. Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🙏

Sole Secrets

This app is amazing! very customizable with placement, colors, upsell types, and text! Customer support is extremely nice and helps you figure out anything else. I can't believe this app is free I'm mind blown!

Common Gizmo

I loved the App it has all the features I was looking for. The team is very co-operative. Thanks. I recommend the APP.

Upcrazy

I am using this app. Great Help and Really Supportive Navigation . Best Upsell Funnel creator for website.

My Lil'Angel

This app is really easy to set up and very flexible. For the moment the app does not fit 100% of my needs but I tchated with one of the 2 self-funded team. She was very kind and will test features to improve the app very soon. Thank you for this reactivity.

Zemnoo

very nice application. practical solutions. you can set up a practical funnel. you can reach unique experience

Miami-Facials

Frankly Unbelievable App... It's so sophisticated also... Feels good using a software that looks like it cost millions of dollars to develop

And it's also kinda ninja as NO OTHER YouTuber talks about this upsell app... Can't wait to integrate STRIPE and start getting that AOV bread

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 We really love to hear these kind words from merchants like you! We are getting really motivated 💪🏻 Thank you for your time to share the feedback 🙏

SmokinScooters

Hard to believe this app is free. We researched several other apps that had significant costs associated with them for the same functionality. It is very easy to use and extremely powerful. We would just want to see a couple of changes. (1) Be able to change the layout of the upsells from vertical to horizontal and (2) create multiple offers on the same page for different product configurations.

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback 🙏 We really loved it 🥰

1. Yes, our developer can help you to make any customisations.
2. We already have the option to place multiple widgets on the same page.

Dealmondo store

easy to use and helpful love thins plugin and I am glad it has a free plan for those who are on a tight budget

August 7, 2020

We really love and respect the effort and dedication of small merchants to build their business 💪🏻 Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🙏