UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine
4.9
July 31, 2021

Helped me resolved all the issues I was having and gave me more tips to help my website look better!

Bootee Buddy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 31, 2021

Thanks for leaving a feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

July 31, 2021

Great app, UI looks good and highly customisable. Nikitha gives the best customer support! She reviewed my store and gave some really great advises. She also spotted a issue with the checkout page (probably caused by the custom theme I use) and have her team fixed it in half an hour. That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

Chubby Elephant
Time spent using app: 16 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 31, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

July 29, 2021

Very easy to install and seems to have lots of features that other apps offer for a lot more. Customer support helped us configure the first funnel, very quickly.

Everglades Farm
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 Appreciate that and I will be always in one chat away for help :)

July 28, 2021

Easy to use with ample features to do anything. Plus if you get stuck, great customer service is always there

California Skateboarding Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback 😊 Happy to help you further on increasing sales!

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

July 28, 2021

Good tools, good support team! It's easy to use but still some limitations. Also, there's a free version that you can try it first.

I-rusu
Time spent using app: 5 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback. We understand that feature is not available, but we will include that feature in our next version updates 😊

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate