UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

physicaltrainingstore

I used this app to generate up-sells at the checkout page. I really like the in-page function that the app is offering. Besides that, is the customer support great!

SHERZA WHOLESALE

Great Support... Setup within min... through help from support team... Volume discount for products and many more...

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🤗

Noksha

Best upsell app I have ever used. Really nailed the basics of upsells. Extremely robust and provides split testing and great developer team that helps tailor requests!

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback 🎉 Really loved it 🤩

Zodiac Treats

The app makers are in the developing stages of their business. Understandably, there are a few hiccups here and there. However, it doesn't mean that the app doesn't work very well. It does an awesome job of what it is supposed to do. What I am talking about is just requiring a few tweaks here and there. What compelled me to give it a 5-star review was the quick response rate, the willingness of the support executive to look into problems and solve it, and the awesome customer experience. People don't get this despite paying high monthly fees. Hope they keep up the good work and not dwindle down in the future.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback 🎉 We really love to help merchants like you 🤗

MSB-Mex

I am totally satisfied with this application and the support.
This app is totally what I wanted, but better.
The possibility to create different kind of offers with the same app. Great.
During the configuration, I made a small mistake (I really suck ...) and Sarah from support was ultra responsive and professional to help me ... one Sunday ... Yes, one Sunday morning, she was available to help me, and I love it.
I highly recommend this app.

July 26, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🥰 Feedbacks like this always keeps us motivated to hustle hard to serve more merchants like you 💪🏻

HOCKEYSNIPERTUTOR.COM

App is very concise and easy to use. A lot of helpful features make it highly valuable. Support is also fantastic!

July 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🥰. We love it

Kitchen City Delivery

If you're looking for a flexible and easy-to-use discount app. UFE2.0 is one of the best you'll find. Different kinds of discount offers that can be placed in different areas of your site. The interface is clean and easy to understand. But the best part is: the customer service is excellent and very responsive!

July 26, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing you experience with our small big app 🥰. We love it

Yogaluga

I think this one of the best apps when it comes to Upsells and Discount Offers.

The UI is great with great experience and easy to execute offers.

The best part is the support from Sarah and UFE 2.0 is just awesome.

Love It

July 25, 2020

Great! Awesome 🎉 We love hearing to merchants when sharing their experience with UFE 2.0 🥰

Thank you so much for your feedback 🤗

ChildJoy.de

I'm a starter and was looking for a cheap app for upsells.
I test the UFE 2.0 - Upsell Funnel Engine and i must say it's perfect!
You can place your upsell products all over you want and can customize this with many options!
I had a little issue today and wrote with the support. The issue was sloved in just 10 min.
I'm very happy with this app.
It is one of the best upsell app with a great support and all that for free!
Great work guys! Go on like this

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🤗. We really love when hearing feedback from merchants like you 🥰

Yes! It's our first priority to fix an issue within minutes! 😊

Dub Mania

Hace mucho que la utilizo y está genial, pero estaría bien poner la App entera en Español. La atención al cliente genial, muy satisfecho.

July 25, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por compartir tus comentarios! 🎉 Seguramente implementaremos la traducción al español en las futuras actualizaciones ✌️