UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 31, 2020

It's a great app free of charge and it will help you boost your sales. So I thank Sarah for walking me through the process!

womenbeautyplace
Gabon
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
August 31, 2020

Faced some problems when setting up my funnels, and contacted the live chat support.. It's a real person and replied within minutes.. She's very helpful and helps me solve the issues.. This apps is free and easy to use.. and it's totally free.. highly recommended...

COOL FUN TECH
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 31, 2020

Better than most paid apps. Loved the user interface, the versatility, and how similar in functionality it is to Amazon's upsell as well.

T-ROSE
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 30, 2020

I have just set up my first funnel and it was super easy. I was even surprised to have a real person available on the chat to help me with some questions. Yes, it was a real person, and super sweet and friendly. I still have to explore its full potential and so far it has been a really great experience! I am surprised it is free! Thank you for providing an easy to use interface and did I mention it is free? Yes, I am happy. Great job friends at UFE 2.0. Creating a funnel was never that easy. :-)

fercaggiano
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
August 30, 2020

Fantastic support from Sarah! Truly excellent app in all its functions, I hope it stays free. It helps sales a lot, there are many features for an upsell

HQtecno
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 30, 2020

Great support! The app works wonderfully! I haven't discovered all the options yet, but it's definitely worth it! Especially when it's free!

Bluetooth Dream Mask
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 28, 2020

Really well made application. Everything is easy to set up and works as intended. The customer support is amazing!

FeelPureStore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2020

It works fluently on my store. In first day, I collect more than 1000$ by upsell. The support team is wonderful, enthusiastic and very experienced. 5 Stars!

CUSTOMA2Z - Make It Yours!
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 28, 2020

This app is wonderful for being free, their team assisted as soon as I needed help and made the adjustments needed, plus it gives you PUST PURCHASE UPSELLS, have't found any other app that does this so well with such a good design without any costs.

Deminsa
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 29, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Glad I could help merchants like you 🎉

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

August 27, 2020

GRAN APP LA RECOMIENDO FUNCIONA BIEN FALTAN ALGUNAS COSAS POR MEJORAR POR EJEMPLO QUE SEA MAS DISCRETA Y MAS PEQUEÑO LA OFERTA

zoreex
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 28, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Realmente apreciamos su tiempo. 🎉

Podemos hacer que el widget sea más pequeño a través de CSS adicional, por favor, vuelve a conectarme a través del chat. ¡Puedo ayudar!

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰