UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 21, 2020

Busy installing it now and updating the design etc but it's super easy to do so far and integrates perfectly with my theme. And it's FREE and customer support is ace. Cannot fault this:)

Nightire Sleepwear
Time spent using app: 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us 🥰 Really appreciated!

August 21, 2020

Very awesome app. Easy to use and customize. Will easily recommend to others, also the customer support is warm, genuine and friendly.

Blueberry Warrior Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🙏 Our entire team is ready to help merchants like you 🥰 Really appreciate your time to write the feedback!

Edited August 21, 2020

Une application simple et efficace que je recommande vivement.
Une mention "très bien" pour Sarah et l'équipe qui ont été réactif et efficace suite à une demande pas simple.
Merci à cette équipe de nous fournir cette application de qualité, ainsi qu'un sav irréprochable.

Ocarina-Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! I am glad that I could help you 🙏 Thank you once again for taking time to share your experience! Highly Appreciated 🥰

August 21, 2020

brilliant plug-in, easy to use, functional and helpful chat agents that are definitely NOT bots! :) 5*

SCTR.co
Time spent using app: 8 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Not really! I am human.. Thank you so much taking time to share your feedback 🥰 I am glad that I could help you 🙏

August 21, 2020

Perfect solution with great support team !
And it's free !
A must have.
Thanks to the team for this great work

Pando
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Awesome! I am glad that I could help merchant like you 😊 Really appreciate your time taking to share your experience with us 🙏

August 20, 2020

AMAZING APP always fits seamlessly into the store looks 100% professional and converts well! My favourite app.

Daily Discount Store
Time spent using app: 6 months

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🎉 Really loved it 🥰

August 20, 2020

Excellent app... my conversion rate has gone up...ever since i have started using UFE. excellent customer support, they resolve your problem quickly. 100% recommended.

Pups&Pals™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Great! 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Really appreciate your time 🥰

August 20, 2020

nice app, with plenty functions and beautiful aesthtic as well as a good customer support ! (thanks Sarah ^^ )

Furrlove
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 20, 2020

The support team is very helpful! They are always ready to help with my queries. Great app overall...

Cosmos Store
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 19, 2020

I have UFE 2.0 active on my website & I will absolutely recommend this plugin to anyone starting a store on Shopify. I have looked around for funnels on the Shopify store & this works the best. The customer support is top notch answering all your queries in real time. Highly Recommend!

Unknown