UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 8, 2020

I loved the App it has all the features I was looking for. The team is very co-operative. Thanks. I recommend the APP.

Common Gizmo
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 8, 2020

I am using this app. Great Help and Really Supportive Navigation . Best Upsell Funnel creator for website.

Upcrazy
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 8, 2020

This app is really easy to set up and very flexible. For the moment the app does not fit 100% of my needs but I tchated with one of the 2 self-funded team. She was very kind and will test features to improve the app very soon. Thank you for this reactivity.

My Lil'Angel
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited August 7, 2020

very nice application. practical solutions. you can set up a practical funnel. you can reach unique experience

Zemnoo
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 7, 2020

Frankly Unbelievable App... It's so sophisticated also... Feels good using a software that looks like it cost millions of dollars to develop

And it's also kinda ninja as NO OTHER YouTuber talks about this upsell app... Can't wait to integrate STRIPE and start getting that AOV bread

Miami-Facials
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 We really love to hear these kind words from merchants like you! We are getting really motivated 💪🏻 Thank you for your time to share the feedback 🙏

August 7, 2020

Hard to believe this app is free. We researched several other apps that had significant costs associated with them for the same functionality. It is very easy to use and extremely powerful. We would just want to see a couple of changes. (1) Be able to change the layout of the upsells from vertical to horizontal and (2) create multiple offers on the same page for different product configurations.

SmokinScooters
Time spent using app: 3 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback 🙏 We really loved it 🥰

1. Yes, our developer can help you to make any customisations.
2. We already have the option to place multiple widgets on the same page.

August 7, 2020

easy to use and helpful love thins plugin and I am glad it has a free plan for those who are on a tight budget

Dealmondo store
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 7, 2020

We really love and respect the effort and dedication of small merchants to build their business 💪🏻 Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🙏

August 7, 2020

This app allows us to have up-sell directly in the product page (bundle or simple single product upsell), popup when users add a target product to cart. We can turn our Cart Page into an up-sell page as well! Did I mention it's FREE and the support staff is super kind, responsive and helpful. Amazing work. Keep it up & best of luck guys! Highly recommend.

OFÉLIA Việt Nam
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 6, 2020

Great app, good support. It is clean and easy to use. I can generate more revenue with this app. Moreover, it has many features to choose.

Golonzo
Thailand
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 6, 2020

This app made me get more profit from sales, and the support is great aswell, they fixed my problem very fast and easy. Thanks!

BicyClamp