UFE Cross Sell&Upsell Bundles

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Family n More

This app is easy to use and fast support. I think my average order value will increase base on my experience

October 5, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. We wish you all the very best for you and your business.

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Men of Style

Super appli pour les bundles, l'avantage notamment est une grande souplesse pour créer les modèles à sa manière

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Gotoly

Quick and perfect customer service, solve my problem just in few minutes. The app very easy to use, the discount setting definitely meet my need! Best bundle app I ever use. Love it!

September 30, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

amband-official

Good App! Having the best customer service experience with Sarah! She helps me solve a lot of problem on the app that doesn't compatible with my shopify theme! All the Best!

September 30, 2021

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Pink Evolution

finally an app that CS actually help with anything. I got a problem today and contact CS. they ask me wait and did come back to me and help me solve the problem and now my product page look great and so grateful about it

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are so grateful for your words.

If you have further queries, please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

Tokar Estate

We sell meals and we wanted to include an option for people to add extras to the order. UFE was perfect for this, and we were able to customize the style so it would fit our design. Customer support helped us several times, and they were always attentive and helpful.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app and our support. It means a lot to us and this is an inspiration for us to put in more effort.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or via support@helixo.co.

Furs N' Kennels | Pet Beds & Pet Accessories

Really nice UI and on board customer support which makes this app so special...…looking forward to see some volume using this app!!

September 26, 2021

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

JoyMitty

I am trying to use it and expect good results. The customer service is very patient and answered many of my questions, thanks! If there is a good sales increase, I will stick to it.

September 23, 2021

Lucky.Evil-Eye.Shop

Great app - I like it! Using it in sync with their currency converter app. Works like a charm. Will add it to another store. Thank you!

September 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

AniaBshop

Haven't been using it for very long, but so far I like it! This is very good, especially for a free app!

September 21, 2021