UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

EV Plug Europa

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and support. We have been using this app for a while now, and we are amazed by the good support that we receive. Thanks for your efforts!

June 7, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.
- Athira, Customer Support Advocate

Collectables

The team behind this app are the definition of gold standard service. We own 5 websites 1 of which is a wholesale site. All websites use the same advanced theme which actually has bundle functionality built in however it was very clunky and not the most robust way of maximising upsell margins. The UFE app is extremely user friendly and powerful in terms of upselling free gift promotions and bundling products together. For my trade site in particular, it has numerous customisations meaning I needed an alternative solution which was better than both the theme option and the wholesale third party app I need to use. I had an issue with bundles previously in the sense that I couldn't get it to integrate between all custom code on the site however the team at UFE were able to override this with the clean code meaning all my problems were solved within one hour of install. It is so simple to use and set up various funnels. The customer service aspect is tremendous and they reply within just 5 minutes! Any technical issue with script were resolved within 30 minutes of raising a ticket which personally for me is a breath of fresh air! If anyone has complex builds that don't work with other apps or pre built functions within a theme, I would seriously consider UFE as it does everything you could want from a bundle app and it seamlessly integrates with complex code.

June 7, 2022

Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! I’m thrilled to hear that our app worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ jobs easier.

I’m also happy that you love our customer support. We put a lot of work into that, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app About 3 hours

very good customer service. Everything works perfect. Thank you!!
very good customer service. Everything works perfect. Thank you!!

June 2, 2022

We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that our app and services worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ business better.

On Point Samples

Location Netherlands

Works very smoothly, and has a professional and modern interface. Would recommend! Seeing immediate results...

June 2, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our product and support are able to make a positive difference to them.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

kitchenyours

Location South Korea

Thank you Athira.!!! She solve my problem!!! i love this app,, thank you so much!!!! Athira i will use this app forever!!!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review.

Really appreciate it.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate

Sakuchi

Location Singapore

Amazing customer service, easy to use. 100% recommend. Looking forward to seeing the increased AOV :)

June 2, 2022

Hey. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. And our special thank you for recommending our app. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to hearing you again in the future!

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Sneaked

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super application pour augmenter la valeur de votre panier moyen. Tout est customizable et très bien pensé. Marche très bien je recommande.

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

H2O Flo

This app allows for the widgets to look up to date and app works very well. Customer service responded very quickly.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to deliver positive feedback on your experience with our app. I'm so glad we were able to help you achieve your goal.

Roni Tochner Jewelry

Location Israel

Thanks for helping out. I was confused which option to select and they helped with screenshots and proper guidance.

May 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again.

ableine

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Greate customer service, solved my problem quickly and efficently. I highly recommend this application.

May 28, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.