4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through its user-friendly upselling and cross-selling features, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. They value the pricing model that charges more only as sales increase, and the responsive support team with a live chat feature. The app's customization options and scheduling feature for offers are also favored. However, its translation feature does not support multiple languages. It's recommended for both new and established online businesses.

December 2, 2021

Une application que je viens de découvrir et c'est fort dommageable de le découvrir que maintenant ... Elle est top ! Utile pour votre boutique en ligne, le support est disponible et répond à vos questions ( merci Tinu pour ton aide ) --- An application that I have just discovered and it's a shame to discover it only now... It's great ! Useful for your online store, the support is available and answers your questions (thank you Tinu for your help)

Store KW France
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Edited August 4, 2021

Does exactly what I need it to do and its free which is great for my new store will be upgrading to the paid option once I have enough traffic

Smoky Mountain Golf Company
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 4, 2021

We are really excited to hear that you like our app. This is exactly the boost we need to keep going. We shall strive to provide you with the best of our service. Feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance with our app.

Contact us at suppor@helixo.xo or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

January 10, 2022

I searched through all of the bundle apps and finally, this one does what I need! Always hard to install and evaluate these apps but Sarah, yes a real person, helped me in real time to evaluate some of the functionality. So far so good!
Check this one out before you commit to another app.
Rob

Art et Son (Art and Sound)
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 11, 2022

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

November 21, 2020

Super easy to install and excellent support from Sarah!!! Had it working within minutes on our site. Highly recommended for your Shopify store :)

Essence & Mist
November 7, 2020

Sorted all our bundle needs, keeps the site fast. Easy seamless install. Got support to customize within 5 sec!! Best customer support I have ever seen. Highly recommend

VIMANA SNOWBOARDS
Sweden
September 5, 2020

This is the best upsell and bundle app there for Shopify. Had an issue on the placement of the widget but their support team resolved my issue super fast. Very responsive support team. Though this app is the best, I am not sure about using this app on my store because I am using Checkout-X and this app is not compatible with Checkout-X. It'd be great if they can support 3rd party checkout apps in the future.

The ProLife Co.
August 31, 2020

I've been playing around with other apps and I landed on UFE 2.0 and it's very intuitive, clear and easy to use. I've been looking for ways to offer deals for customers to buy multiples and for ways to upsell products and this does exactly that without adding a ton of stuff I don't need. So far so good! I'm excited to see what it can do for my sales!

Granola Bar™ Pan
July 24, 2021

Installed the app today - nice interface. Support and developers were really efficient. Thank you for your assistance!

Fifin London
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's our 500th review, always special for us 🤩 I am glad that I could help you today 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

June 12, 2020

This app is really customizable and the user interface is easy to use. When the pop up didn't appear because of another app, I received great customer support in figuring out the problem.

poppikit
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 12, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for that genuine review 🎉 We love to give support to any extent to maximize your sales. 💪🏻

Yes, we are commited to it ✌️

- Sarah, Helixo

May 3, 2022

App allows me to easily setup an upsell offer for an additional product. I had a few issues getting it setup due to a cache in my browser and the support team was able to quickly solve it for me.

w8train
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.