UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

mlenhk.official

Location Hong Kong SAR

why the app didn't work these few days???
and can't contact the customer service, please repair it urgently!!

June 16, 2022

Hi!

I appreciate your honest feedback here, and I’m so sorry about the inconvenience on our part.

Actually, today, our CDN Service provider 'Cloudflare' was down.
So, most of the services including Shopify itself were down for certain regions.

This caused an unexpected error and that's why our app didn't work for you.
And our engineering team was able to manage this issue as soon as possible.

Hope that no other issues persist and it is working perfectly for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

kool-factory

the app doesn't work, it shows my products out of stock, the customer service can't give me a solution, I am loosing sales and I paid for the app two days ago, exactly when it started to perform terrible and I want a refund! The dashboard is not accurate, saying that I have more impressions from the app that the real number. It's a shame because it has great features, but it performs terrible, Sarah the agent couldn't solve anything, I'm not getting response.

April 9, 2022

Hi Victoria, Our upsell widget is working on the online store and using the products from the Shopify product listing.

While checking, it seems that the products are unavailable at the online store and available only at other sales channels.

Normally, the error message "Out of Stock/404 Page not found" is shown by Shopify when the product is out of stock/unavailable.

If you want to show the upsell products even if it is unavailable at the online store, you can disable the option 'Hide out of stock/Unavailable products' as shown in the screenshot below.

And regarding the refund, we are happy to give you a refund if you haven't generated any revenue from our app.
But it seems that you have impressions and acquired revenue from our app.

And we are really sorry for the delay from our support agent Sarah.
Actually, you contacted us around 9 PM (IST) and our team was on dinner break at that time.
That's why it took some time to check from our side.

Really sorry for the delay in the clarification.
Surely, we will keep it in mind for future interactions.

Also, it would be great if you could share some light on what we can do from our side to make a 5- star experience for you.

Merchandize.ca

Complete garbage and customer service is even worse, Liquid errors waited days and were never fixed had to fix the errors after removing the app myself.

April 9, 2022

Hi Jamie, Normally, "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/ufe-offer.liquid" is happening when removing the ufe-offer.liquid file before removing the code snippet from the theme.liquid file.

That is, following step 2 before step 1 in the tutorial given for uninstalling UFE 2.0 completely.

And we are extremely sorry for the delay on our part to remove the residual codes of UFE for you.

Actually, you haven't given us the staff permission initially.
And unfortunately, we got the permission when we were offline.
That's why the delay happened.

Really sorry for the delay.
Surely, we will keep it in mind for future interactions.

NILO-HAMBURG

Eine lächerliche App! Habe die App lediglich installiert und nie genutzt. Nun, nach 12 Monaten, erhalte Ich eine Abrechnung für die letzten 12 Monate über 200USD für eine nie genutzte App.

December 18, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team has issued a refund of $171.91 USD.

While checking we were able to find that you have not made any revenue from our app.

We do guarantee a refund from our side in case our app didn't work out for you.

Hope you have received the refund. Do contact us if you need further assistance.

You can contact us via our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

Wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. Unser Team hat eine Rückerstattung von $ 171.91 USD ausgestellt.

Bei der Überprüfung konnten wir feststellen, dass Sie mit unserer App keine Einnahmen erzielt haben.

Wir garantieren eine Rückerstattung von unserer Seite, falls unsere App für Sie nicht funktioniert hat.

Ich hoffe, Sie haben die Rückerstattung erhalten. Kontaktieren Sie uns, wenn Sie weitere Hilfe benötigen.

Sie können uns über unseren In-App-Chat oder unter support@helixo.co

- Sreeshankar, Customer support Advocate.

Samharness

high price, poor quality, not up to expectations, nothing special. The price is not commensurate with the value received

August 10, 2021

Please note, in the online world, it is practically impossible to avoid negative reviews. We had contacted Shopify regarding fraudulent reviews, and this is what they had to say. But we are graceful in admitting the mistake if it was our fault. But that is not the case here. This review seems fraudulent for the following reasons and to the merchants reading this we kindly ask you not to trust this review. TL;DR

Hello,

While checking your account we could find the following data.

1. You made this review just after 10 days of installing our app. Now let me explain why that point is important.
Within 10 days of installing you got 15 impressions. It would result in an approximately 10% conversation rate. Anyone with experience in the e-commerce field would agree that that is an unreasonable expectation in such a short period of time. In fact, we have clearly explained this in our help desk article, how much time on average you should give for the app to show results.

That being said the time you had with our app is not enough to make such a statement that you have made.

2. So what made you drop an unreasonably biased negative opinion on our app in such a short time? Did you have a bad experience with our customer care services? No, you haven't contacted us even once in this time period.

Now about the pricing of the app. While checking your store has zero orders. Also, you had availed $19.99 Unlimited plan. There are cheaper plans for you if you have only less than 50 orders per month, you can either use our app for free with a watermark or use our app for $7.99 per month without a watermark if you have only less than 50 orders per month.

3. So, as you can see we have taken extra care to make sure that merchants of all financial spectrum can use our app to increase their conversion. So we would love to hear why you think our app is expensive since you voluntarily accepted the unlimited plan when there was a cheaper plan that would fit your purpose.

For the above-said reasons, we ask the customers who read this to kindly not trust this review and please try our app for yourselves to see the result.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

LIASOSO

It's really bad, strongly not recommended, waste my time!!!
After the application is installed, the product attributes of the theme template will be destroyed. After responding to the problem, he said that it would be resolved as soon as possible and asked me to wait, but he waited until the evening before replying to me saying that the problem has not been resolved.He said that he would help me solve it before the next morning. I asked in the morning and said that they hadn't gone to work yet, and they would help me solve it as soon as they went to work. In the afternoon, they told me that the invitation to edit the topic had expired. Oh??? I sent this invitation yesterday, he said he was helping me solve it, but it hasn’t started today??? I vomited, so disgusting

August 6, 2021

Hello Xie JiRong,

First of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure. It was really unfortunate. The issue was a jquery issue. All we had to do was small editing in the theme liquid to solve the issue. But when the developer tried to access your admin via the staff invite you sent us yesterday it said the invite expired. So we immediately asked to staff account invite again.

We had sent you a mail stating the same including a Screenshot showing a message, said the invite expired. Normally the invite would expire only after 7 days. We don't know why this happened, but it was really unfortunate.

You contacted us on 5/8/21 afternoon, and on 6/8/21 morning we notified you that our developers will resume looking into the issue. After they had found the fix all they had to do was to edit the code. But the staff invite expired unexpectedly. We did ask you to resend us an invite but seems like that was really frustrating for you, we are sorry.

We are more than happy to solve this issue for you please send a staff account invite to support@helixo.co and we will fix it right away. We are always here to help.

-Sarah, Customer support Advocate.

Petlibro

Please note that their app is not free, and the functions are not as described in the introduction, please be careful of such apps

July 30, 2021

This review seems suspected to be a foul play by competitors. We are investigating more on it and will gather all relevant information and update it here and report it to Shopify partner team.

👉 For New Merchants reading this: Install the app and try it to see the results, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask us, we will go beyond to satisfy your requirements to increase the sales.

Vapester Vaping

The WORST APP I have EVER used. This app did not load on my page, and left code that caused massive issues when I went to uninstall. The customer service made the problem worse, much worse, my page looked like a low class SCAM. There was nothing I could do my end, a total nightmare in every way. Do not install this app, it does not boost your sales, it has a massive advert on it, and the support are totally clueless. They took ages and literally made the problem worse. Way worse! You have been warned. They are so bad it is not funny, nightmare app that will ruin your SEO and your website, they will make you look like a SCAM.

May 19, 2021

Hello Nick,

We are sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused you. But certain things are needed to be cleared since your review is heavily misleading and driven by pure emotion and not reason.

In total, you had two issues and one requirement. Your requirement was that you wanted to remove our watermark for free. It was a little hard to accept your requirement to give the paid plan (removing watermark) for FREE!! we offered an extended trial as our best to give. But you still wanted to service that all other merchants pay, for free.

You contacted us via the In-app chat with an issue. The issue was that the up-sell or the offer widget was not showing, you gave us the details to check this issue, which we solved from our side within 10 minutes.

And then there was the second issue which caused all the misunderstanding. The "You may also like section" on your website was not loading images and, we don't know why but you were pretty sold on the speculation that this was caused by our app.

It took some time for us to figure out the issue because all you were saying that we made your site look like a scam. You never gave us any specifics about the issue. Even when we asked you to clarify you never gave a clear reply until the very end, you made it clear that the issue was that the pictures are not showing. How are we supposed to pinpoint the issue when all you are giving us is a vague statement "it looks like a scam"?

Anyways after a thorough check, our team was able to find the cause of the issue. We delivered you the answer to the first issue within 10 minutes and for the second issue in less than 2 hours.

We made it clear to you that the issue was not from our side or due to the app but in your theme and we gave you the technical reason to back our findings.

Our team checked the boxes issue,

While checking we found that the "picture not showing in boxes" issue is not caused by our app or any of our code, because our team checked by blocking our scripts from your theme, and still images were not loading.

For further technical information:
Images are loaded using the lazy sizes library, seems it's not available in the store. Which is causing the issue.

And we asked you to consult your theme developer on this issue. You read and responded to the messages.

And yet you posted this negative review in false claims knowing that the issue was not from our side.
It was mandatory that we address this because the review you gave, even if in the heat of the moment is 100% false and without reason.

For the merchants reading this, let me address your claims:

1. The app did not load on his page.

Ans: It was a minor theme incompatibility and we fixed it for you within ten minutes by changing the position of the widget.

2. Left code that caused massive issues when I went to uninstall.

Ans: As we already clarified the issue was not caused by our app. We explained it to you with technical evidence. We had also shared with you the brief instructions to remove the app completely from your store.

3. It does not boost your sales.

Ans: I think the 400+ reviews speak for themselves. And you have to think why the massive issue did not occur on any of their sites.

4. They took ages and literally made the problem worse.

Ans: You had 2 issues and one requirement, We addressed and solved the first issue in 10 minutes. The second issue was a bit tricky and even though related to your theme and not our app, we gave you the exact cause of the issue in less than two hours. If I'm not mistaken is a very good response time for a theme-related rare issue that is hard to figure out.🤷‍♂️

5. Nightmare app that will ruin your SEO.

Ans: Our app has nothing to do with SEO( Search engine optimization) Our Lightweight code feature makes sure that it does not affect the speed of the site. Nonetheless, Our app is not related to SEO whatsoever.

6. They will make you look like a SCAM.

Ans: No, we won't.😊

That being said, if you decide to use our app again we are always happy to help you when in need. We are more than happy to help your business grow like we are doing for thousands of merchants!

Hope this clears your misunderstanding.

If you are in need of any further assistance, no worries, please contact us at support@helixo.co we are always happy to help😊 . Have a nice day!

TEDDYPRINT®

If you don't use it and don't remove the app you will be charged because the application comes to count the total orders of your store and not the orders made with their application. Result I have 70 euro charged for an application i'm not using anymore. Be sure to uninstall totaly this application if you don't use it.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for posting your honest feedback review.

We've checked your logs and I could see that you are one of our early customers, appreciate that. Sorry to hear that our pricing plan is not suited
well for you, Our pricing plan is based on the sales volume of the store, which is mentioned on the pricing accept page before accepting the pricing plan.

Also, there is a dedicated detailed article about our pricing on our helpdesk site: https://helpdesk.helixo.co/pricing-billing-98a6021fcb7b4564a34ee716002a8227

I could understand that you haven't used the app after January 14 while checking the analytics.

While checking I could see that $79.99 was charged from you (combined of 4months), and btw congrats on earning €36,781.55 (~ $44057.68) that's an ROI of 55,078% which is really great, to be honest!! It's performing better than most of other stores while checking our analytics.

We strongly believe it's not fair to charge if we didn't give value, so we understand the matter, We are happy to give you a refund for the period you haven't used.

Also, if you wish to use our app, and believe it adds value to your business, then we are happy to give you an unlimited orders pack for a fixed rate per month - UNLIMITED PACK Offer is live this week, you can grab that.

We've already contacted you but couldn't got any response.

Feel free to reply us at support@helixo.co to resolve the issue and process refunds!

Valsaraj R | Founder, Upsell Funnel Engine

Fuchusi

performance was very poor even though ive had it for few months only generated lower end of double digits in sales, just dissapointing

Previous 1