UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

by Upsell Funnel Engine

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount in Funnels

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

the app had too many bugs/glitches for my site. the teams are currently working on fixing the issues. I still think this app has the best UI of the bundler apps I've tried.

Attack Magazine

Has been successful for us. Easy to install and lots of options. Excellent and quick support too which is always very helpful when getting going.

thecozyhomecollection

This app works quite well and is pretty all-encompassing for various offers. The customer service on the live chat is very quick to answer and very helpful.

MAMANGAVA

The UFE app is offers a very good service and its easy to configure! I had a small conflict with my theme but they were fast to solve it.

Brodric

I have just started using the APP, The Customer support team was excellent in guiding me through the set up of the first funnel.

Beauty Closet SG

The app is not perfect but the customer service is. Thanks to Sarah for helping and responding quickly to how I can set up my first upsell funnel.

novel-comfort

Really Good Assistant support. Sarah help me to add my upsells on my website. Thank you.............

Purple Ants Chocolatier l Freshly Made Craft Chocolates

very responsive customer service, working hard to fix some issues encountered, looking forward to making full use of the app, it's very easy to use and it fits our needs.

Olena Green

I am using this app which is very good.
I also get along well with the support service.
Thank you.