UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Post Purchase w/ One Click Upsell funnel, Volume Discounts etc

Your Own Creation

You can customize almost all settings and option. Only thing it misses is a gifting option that let's customers pick a little gift if they order above a certain amount. I do however recommend this app if you want a pleasant and easy upsell / cross sell app.

teezer

Helping me a lot increase AOV. excellent customer support & much user friendly . would recommend it.

Charlotte Rhys UK

We are testing UFE as a funnel tool in various applications. It works well and the customer support I received was phenomenal. What couldn't be answered straight away was sent through to developers who assisted almost instantly. Sarah is an asset, she helped me tremendously. Great work keep it up.

Near

Awesome service, you can even use this on Shogun page builder. Simply enter this code in the HTML and ufe-custom-upsell in the UFE widget

Alpha Beana | ألفا بينا

I have just started using this app after trying it. It looks good. Still have not seen the full and actual impact of cross-selling or upselling. I had a problem that the displayed amount was 100 times as expensive as the actual listed amount for the recommended product.
I am giving it 4 stars now for the good and quick support I got from them to fix the issue. Now I can watch and see the actual performance and whether or not it can help increase my sales.
But really excellent customer service and speed of response. Thanks, guys.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

the app had too many bugs/glitches for my site. the teams are currently working on fixing the issues. I still think this app has the best UI of the bundler apps I've tried.

Attack Magazine

Has been successful for us. Easy to install and lots of options. Excellent and quick support too which is always very helpful when getting going.

thecozyhomecollection

This app works quite well and is pretty all-encompassing for various offers. The customer service on the live chat is very quick to answer and very helpful.

MAMANGAVA

The UFE app is offers a very good service and its easy to configure! I had a small conflict with my theme but they were fast to solve it.

Brodric

I have just started using the APP, The Customer support team was excellent in guiding me through the set up of the first funnel.

Previous 1