UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

4-in-1 • BOGO, Quantity breaks, Volume discount, Cart Upsell

Chula Aesthetics

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

La Fleur

Their Customer Support is very patient and quick to provide a solution. S rah, their Customer Support Advocate, quickly helped me sort out a small problem! Completely satisfied!! 10/10 Highly recommend this app

July 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, always happy to help you 😊 Also, feel free to share how we can improve our support to give a 5 star experience!

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

myAGG

I started using this app yesterday and I like it! Great support. They helped me to solve a problem very fast I'll upgrade my plan soon :)

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Techtherapeutics

I have been using this app for a while and I like the funnel that it can create, it would take some features to be streamlined to be more intuitive even for the less experienced. As for the assistance I can say that it is 5 stars, very helpful and quick to solve problems. Thanks a lot to Sarah from the team!!

June 8, 2021

Your Own Creation

You can customize almost all settings and option. Only thing it misses is a gifting option that let's customers pick a little gift if they order above a certain amount. I do however recommend this app if you want a pleasant and easy upsell / cross sell app.

teezer

Helping me a lot increase AOV. excellent customer support & much user friendly . would recommend it.

Charlotte Rhys UK

We are testing UFE as a funnel tool in various applications. It works well and the customer support I received was phenomenal. What couldn't be answered straight away was sent through to developers who assisted almost instantly. Sarah is an asset, she helped me tremendously. Great work keep it up.

Near

Awesome service, you can even use this on Shogun page builder. Simply enter this code in the HTML and ufe-custom-upsell in the UFE widget

Alpha Beana | ألفا بينا

I have just started using this app after trying it. It looks good. Still have not seen the full and actual impact of cross-selling or upselling. I had a problem that the displayed amount was 100 times as expensive as the actual listed amount for the recommended product.
I am giving it 4 stars now for the good and quick support I got from them to fix the issue. Now I can watch and see the actual performance and whether or not it can help increase my sales.
But really excellent customer service and speed of response. Thanks, guys.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

the app had too many bugs/glitches for my site. the teams are currently working on fixing the issues. I still think this app has the best UI of the bundler apps I've tried.

Previous 1