UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle , 884 reviews

4.8
Edited July 29, 2021

This is Day 1 of using the App so can't really tell much but the App seems great. Also, customer service (Nikitha) has been very helpful with the set-up so kudos to her. One key selling point of the app is that I can get all the cross-sells (BOGOF, Bundles etc) and upsells in one app rather than having multiple apps which can slow down my store

Just Luminous
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 As always, I will be there for any help to increase your sale.

Give it a try for some time, see the results yourself, I'm excited to see it ⚡️

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

July 25, 2021

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

Chula Aesthetics
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

May 18, 2021

I started using this app yesterday and I like it! Great support. They helped me to solve a problem very fast I'll upgrade my plan soon :)

myAGG
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

May 12, 2021

I have been using this app for a while and I like the funnel that it can create, it would take some features to be streamlined to be more intuitive even for the less experienced. As for the assistance I can say that it is 5 stars, very helpful and quick to solve problems. Thanks a lot to Sarah from the team!!

Techtherapeutics
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 8, 2021

April 24, 2021

You can customize almost all settings and option. Only thing it misses is a gifting option that let's customers pick a little gift if they order above a certain amount. I do however recommend this app if you want a pleasant and easy upsell / cross sell app.

Your Own Creation
Netherlands
March 15, 2021

Helping me a lot increase AOV. excellent customer support & much user friendly . would recommend it.

teezer
India
Edited February 24, 2021

We are testing UFE as a funnel tool in various applications. It works well and the customer support I received was phenomenal. What couldn't be answered straight away was sent through to developers who assisted almost instantly. Sarah is an asset, she helped me tremendously. Great work keep it up.

Charlotte Rhys UK
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
February 17, 2021

Awesome service, you can even use this on Shogun page builder. Simply enter this code in the HTML and ufe-custom-upsell in the UFE widget

Near
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 1, 2021

Good experience so far! It works just as I need, lots of flexibility and support fixed recent issues I had quickly. It has a lot to offer and I feel I can maximize it even more as time goes on. Nice to have a free structure out of the gate though.

Belly and Bag
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 11, 2021

I have just started using this app after trying it. It looks good. Still have not seen the full and actual impact of cross-selling or upselling. I had a problem that the displayed amount was 100 times as expensive as the actual listed amount for the recommended product.
I am giving it 4 stars now for the good and quick support I got from them to fix the issue. Now I can watch and see the actual performance and whether or not it can help increase my sales.
But really excellent customer service and speed of response. Thanks, guys.

Alpha Beana | ألفا بينا