UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

DAZZ

Location Malaysia

Super fast response from Athira & team. They were so helpful in helping me troubleshoot my funnel which wasn't appearing on my site because of website theme changes. Great app to have on the website!

June 27, 2022

We thank you for giving us a 5-star rating.
We are pleased to learn that you loved using our app.
Your review made our day. Our entire team puts a lot of effort into keeping our clients happy.
In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.

Bibi

Location France

One of the best app on Shopify.
It will for sure increase your sales ! The team is quick, and skillfull, I recommand !

June 24, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We will share this with our entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

RingToker

Location Italy

Amazing app and customer service. We use this every day and drastically increased our AOV. I have tried other similar apps, but nothing compares to this one

June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words.
We are delighted to hear that our app had a positive impact on your store.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.

Healthish

This app is so easy to use and install - I never usually leave reviews, but the customer service is exceptional; the best I have experienced. They were able to help implement what I required right away. Highly highly recommend!

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our app is able to make a positive difference to them.

We thrive on this type of feedback, so I’ll be sure to pass this review off to the team. Our goal is to support our customers, and I’m ecstatic that we were able to make it happen for you.

RitFit

I came across some problems, but with the help of their customer service, everything is solved, a very good experience!

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks again for finding great value in our services. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

I am glad to see that you are satisfied with our app. We will keep this effort and care in the future too.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Wabi Sabi Living

Location Denmark

I use a custom theme, which is not easy to add new apps to. After installing UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle, I needed some help for setting the app up for my needs and functionallity. I have been taken care of by the sweetest support team, which helped me within short matter of time. Thank you. I look forward to use this app :-)

June 15, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you've found the app useful thus far. Also, thanks for finding great values in our customer support

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Boosterss

Location Hong Kong SAR

It works great and the support service is excellent and fast, I love it and it improves the sale on my website, thanks.

June 13, 2022

Hey, Making our customers happy is always at the top of our to-do list, and I’m glad to hear that you found our app and services helpful.

KJ Applique Embroidery

I needed help.. I just opened a chat and in less than 5 minutes they help me solved my issue.. I highly recommend this app!

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

EV Plug Europa

Location Netherlands

Great app and support. We have been using this app for a while now, and we are amazed by the good support that we receive. Thanks for your efforts!

June 7, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate

Collectables

The team behind this app are the definition of gold standard service. We own 5 websites 1 of which is a wholesale site. All websites use the same advanced theme which actually has bundle functionality built in however it was very clunky and not the most robust way of maximising upsell margins. The UFE app is extremely user friendly and powerful in terms of upselling free gift promotions and bundling products together. For my trade site in particular, it has numerous customisations meaning I needed an alternative solution which was better than both the theme option and the wholesale third party app I need to use. I had an issue with bundles previously in the sense that I couldn't get it to integrate between all custom code on the site however the team at UFE were able to override this with the clean code meaning all my problems were solved within one hour of install. It is so simple to use and set up various funnels. The customer service aspect is tremendous and they reply within just 5 minutes! Any technical issue with script were resolved within 30 minutes of raising a ticket which personally for me is a breath of fresh air! If anyone has complex builds that don't work with other apps or pre built functions within a theme, I would seriously consider UFE as it does everything you could want from a bundle app and it seamlessly integrates with complex code.

June 7, 2022

Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! I’m thrilled to hear that our app worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ jobs easier.

I’m also happy that you love our customer support. We put a lot of work into that, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71