Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Unbox Season

I like the intuitive nature of this app very much. Looking forward to A/B testing some scenarios which this app allows even in the free plan! Thanks a ton to the team behind this app.

Sugar Hill Supplements

When I say great app.....I mean GREAT app! No need to search and shop for other funnel apps.....This one is the only one you need.....and I should add.....it's super crazy easy to set up a funnel. Support is there to help you along the way...so no worries there....only one tiny issue....the tutorials are...for the lack of a better word.....Terrible. It would be nice to have a person talking you through each step....and doing it at a slower pace for newbies like me. The way it is now, is just too fast. Other than that....more people should be made aware of this app!

July 11, 2020

Wow!! We feel lucky to see such reviews from merchants like you 🥰 We will surely add some beginner-friendly videos tutorials in UFE 2.0 version 🤗

Thanks again for your genuine feedback 🤗

ComboWise

If u have any previous upsell app just delete it and install this app right away. Your search for upsell app ends here. This app is simply awesome and every other app fails in comparison to it. The features are omg, I'm short of words. Plus the lightweight and CDN stuffs, superb. Let's not forget the customer support, 100% awesome. I am super excited I stumbled upon this app. Stop wasting time and install this app right now, u won't regret it. End of discussion.

July 10, 2020

Wow! Wow!! Kickass feedback that made our day 😍 Really appreciate your keen interest in our app 😇 Thank you so much for giving us the motivation to hustle hard to support merchants like you 🤩

Liftsi

top notch support , i worked with sarah and she helped with my store , recommend it , the upsell is very good and has really nice design

July 10, 2020

Great! Thank you so much for leaving that genuine feedback on our app 🙂 Really loved your review 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

LFmemories - For Then, For Now, Forever.

Really good app, the team a very customer based and always there to rectify if any issues arise. Easy to use. Recommended

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🥰 We are happy to help merchants like you. Cheers 🎉

Artisco™

Had some problem while setting up the funnel and got their assistance immediately. The customer support is very helpful, friendly and responsive!! The apps interface is very nice and most importantly, it doesn't slow down your website's speed. Highly recommend!! Very good job guys!

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback on our app 🥰 Highly Appreciated!! We always love to support merchants like you 🤗

Flo Dancewear

Fairly easy to use and customise. Looks great on our site and their customer service is very responsive!

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 😍 We are always committed to providing the best in class support to achieve the needs of merchants like you 🤗

Brown Sugar Crown

This app is so easy to use and understand! Very beginner friendly! It's also customizable! You can create multiple upsell funnels, unlike the other free upsell cart apps! It doesn't interfere with the shopper's experience at all! Plus, the customer service from the support team is phenomenal! There was an issue with the script in my theme, but the developer team was able to fix it in a snap! I highly, highly recommend this app!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much your appreciation ❤️ We love to hear these words from our merchants 💪🏻 We are always here to support merchants 🎉

SterilizeAll

Works well for our requirements. Support was really quick and responsive. Would recommend to all shops.

June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the genuine feedback 🤗 We love to support the Shopify community and merchants like you ❤️

Abalata

Unfortunately, to date, it is not useful for the multilingual shop, so I cannot use it. I'm so sorry. I hope they can solve this problem in the future. If you have a single language shop, it is very good.

June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the honest feedback 🥰

We do support translation for one language at the moment, but we will surely implement translation for multilingual shops like you in the upcoming update releases. 💪🏻

Previous 1 3 4 5