UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

JoyMitty

I am trying to use it and expect good results. The customer service is very patient and answered many of my questions, thanks! If there is a good sales increase, I will stick to it.

September 23, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Lucky.Evil-Eye.Shop

Great app - I like it! Using it in sync with their currency converter app. Works like a charm. Will add it to another store. Thank you!

September 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

AniaBshop

Haven't been using it for very long, but so far I like it! This is very good, especially for a free app!

September 21, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience🤩

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

MRGILLkart

I really love this application bundel feature it looks very awsome that other apps , help me in increasing conversion and support team is very helpful , definetltly recommend this app

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day. It was a pleasure helping you.

Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

analogueseller

The suport is super fast! They helpt me within minutes. It also looks clean and can be changed very easy!

September 18, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

JUCER

It's a very good little app. Great for bundles and up-sells. The team helped me properly integrate it into my pages theme.

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

boxmenswear

App offers great functionality for upsell offers and volume discounts, and looks great on the website! Highly recommended.

September 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app. We hope your business booms as well and wish you all the very best with your business.

If you need any assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

Naildecor.dk

Quick and fast customer service! Did the job and fixed the error at my store. Took like only 5 minutes in all.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 Appreciate that and I will be always in one chat away for help :)

Demane Shop

the app is great and the technical service the best. They helped me get the results I wanted very quickly. highly recommended

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback. This means a lot to us.

PupClub

One of the best apps for in cart upsells and cross sells. It is very easy to use and has super fast customer support if you need anything.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad I could help you today, always happy to continue support to you 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55