Upsell Funnel ‑ Sales Booster

Upsell Funnel ‑ Sales Booster

by RepelApps

Free Upsell popup. More Sales = More Revenue

Embeyvally

Cool App! Super easy to add upsells in your store (a must if you want to increase your AOV).
The pop-up displays nicely and fast making it a very smooth flow for the client. Customer service is great too.
I totally recommend it.

Aepearl

Great Upsell app that is easy to use, and lots of options to customize it. Repel Apps has an amazing customer service with knowledgeable developer ready to help with integration at any time. Thanks for setting me up for success. I will definitely recommend.

Plush Furniture

I used this app for my store www.plushfurniture.co.uk. the subtotal wasn't updating with the discount, so I contacted the support team. They promptly got back to me and logged in to my store with approved access and fixed it. Really recommend this app and the support team is brilliant. Well done guys

December 3, 2020

Petzabulous

The app is really cool and easy to use. I needed a little help from them at first, and their service was fantastic.

easycils.fr

Great Customer service with quick e-mail response.
I havent seen the benefits of this app yet but i'm confident it will boost my sales.

Admyrin

I like it was pretty self-explanatory. I like the app and definitely would recommend it to others. Thanks

E-cologie

Very good application for launching a new shop or for a beginner, unfortunately not compatible with the ajax shopping cart of the supply theme, so I will uninstall it reluctantly. The support is very reactive.

Curls&Braids

Great app and great customer service! I really appreciate their quality support and the upsell app is really useful to get more sale; I like the app, great experience