Upsell Funnel ‑ Sales Booster

Free Upsell popup. More Sales = More Revenue

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Melchior Jewellery

I love this app, It looks really good on my website and Is very clear. The team were really happy helpful and could not do enough for me. I would recommend this app.

May 3, 2022

silverbling1

Location India

The installation was simple. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!The installation was simple. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so grateful for your words... Keep growing AOV with Sales Booster.

Embeyvally

Time spent using app About 1 month

Cool App! Super easy to add upsells in your store (a must if you want to increase your AOV).
The pop-up displays nicely and fast making it a very smooth flow for the client. Customer service is great too.
I totally recommend it.

Aepearl

Location India

Great Upsell app that is easy to use, and lots of options to customize it. Repel Apps has an amazing customer service with knowledgeable developer ready to help with integration at any time. Thanks for setting me up for success. I will definitely recommend.

Plush Furniture

I used this app for my store www.plushfurniture.co.uk. the subtotal wasn't updating with the discount, so I contacted the support team. They promptly got back to me and logged in to my store with approved access and fixed it. Really recommend this app and the support team is brilliant. Well done guys

December 3, 2020

Petzabulous

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is really cool and easy to use. I needed a little help from them at first, and their service was fantastic.

easycils.fr

Location France

Great Customer service with quick e-mail response.
I havent seen the benefits of this app yet but i'm confident it will boost my sales.

Admyrin

Location India

I like it was pretty self-explanatory. I like the app and definitely would recommend it to others. Thanks

E-cologie

Location France

Very good application for launching a new shop or for a beginner, unfortunately not compatible with the ajax shopping cart of the supply theme, so I will uninstall it reluctantly. The support is very reactive.

Curls&Braids

Location France

Great app and great customer service! I really appreciate their quality support and the upsell app is really useful to get more sale; I like the app, great experience