Upsell Funnel ‑ Sales Booster

Upsell Funnel ‑ Sales Booster

by RepelApps

Free Upsell popup. More Sales = More Revenue

French Crown

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. The analytics feature is really amazing. Recommended to everyone who needs Discounted Upsell. Best app so far!

December 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Plush Furniture

I used this app for my store www.plushfurniture.co.uk. the subtotal wasn't updating with the discount, so I contacted the support team. They promptly got back to me and logged in to my store with approved access and fixed it. Really recommend this app and the support team is brilliant. Well done guys

December 3, 2020

Petzabulous

The app is really cool and easy to use. I needed a little help from them at first, and their service was fantastic.

easycils.fr

Great Customer service with quick e-mail response.
I havent seen the benefits of this app yet but i'm confident it will boost my sales.

Admyrin

I like it was pretty self-explanatory. I like the app and definitely would recommend it to others. Thanks

E-cologie

Very good application for launching a new shop or for a beginner, unfortunately not compatible with the ajax shopping cart of the supply theme, so I will uninstall it reluctantly. The support is very reactive.

Curls&Braids

Great app and great customer service! I really appreciate their quality support and the upsell app is really useful to get more sale; I like the app, great experience