Checkout Upsells & Order Bump

Checkout Upsells & Order Bump

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Zegsu
4.9
July 20, 2022

Great free app for Shopify, does the job of upselling, and you can customise to fit the vibe of your website.

Threefold Designs
March 28, 2022

Very goo dapp and responsive team - I recommend this app to commercial users who are keen to understand a better way to increate cart size.

Dukhni (UK) - Oud, Bakhoor & More
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 12, 2021

Still testing conversion with the funnels, but customer service is amazing! Upgraded my plan to Plus because I need more views.

Kokoro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zegsu replied April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you with the funnel issue. We sincerely hope you are able to increase your revenue with the upsell offers. For anything else, just drop us an email :)

Stay safe,
Arpit
Team Zegsu

November 3, 2020

Fantastic customer support with quick responses and very willing to help. They even requested access to my store so they could personally help fix my issues.

Marjay™
Zegsu replied November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app and we promise to maintain the same level of customer centricity and dedication in our business. To your success!

Arpit
Team Zegsu

Edited October 1, 2020

Great app, we've just started to use it and it's working pretty good, amazing support as well, highly recommended!

V-STATION