Cross Sell Hero ‑ Cross Sell

Cross Sell Hero ‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Cross sell for more Sales! In-cart Cross Sells

Halal Living SPC

I'll consider changing the review if customer service actually gets back to me. App started working but doesn't work anymore, at all.

The Frankie Crystal Collection

support never gets back to me an the app is throwing off an error- used to love this app and super sad now that i cant use it or get help

A static HTML page can contain a simple dependency free script to set the top bar to a 404 error. This page can be found in 'public/404.html'.

Haarp

if you have a custom theme get ready for customer service. It's been a week since I bought the app and no help yet

Critical Muscle

App shows that it helped make sales for me, yet i have not even sold one of that item, therefore it is impossible. And they're charging me for that. stay away.

Selfish Mother

No replies to support emails. No stats on upsells. poor show, very dissapointed

Dudes And Dolls Shop

I'm still in my trial period and I'm getting ready to delete the app. I was trying to make an upsell offer but the app would not load all of my products for me to choose from. The product I wanted to use was not within the A to C category which is all that showed up for me to choose.

Theellystore

There is a minimum number of offers one can create which is 25, unless I am not able to find out how to increase the number. Not for stores with many products. Customer service took quite a few days to reply when I needed a quick response considering the free trial lasts for only 7 days. The upsell items do not sync with your inventory, hence it would still appear when the upsell item has sold out. Also, the statistics given for offers only shows 'clicks', which refer to the number of times the customer clicked add to cart, but does not track the actual sale converted. This is information i have gathered from using the app for a few days.

Givemegifts

Tried it, not working at all, it takes ads almost 10 seconds to load on the cart, by that time visitor is gone paying, also the ads look really awful, like it is 1999, i am really surprised by the amount of people giving it 5 stars, it isn't even worth one imho.

Dave

Scouse Bird Problems Merchandise

it should be easier to amend font

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

The app is okay but there is one fatal flaw that is guaranteed to KILL sales, THERE IS NO WAY TO DISMISS the suggested item placed in the shopping cart. This creates a sales objection when you suddenly find an item and no way to say, No Thanks.

Think of yourself, you goto check out (which is a major sales milestone) and you suddenly see a product to add to the cart. There is no way to remove this item and you have figure out that you need to scroll down (on mobile devices) to actually place your order.

It's a horrific sales objection to the end user and thus not useful store-wide. We use this for free products where we don't care if they convert or not. I'd never use this on sale items...unless, I wanted to kill my sales.

FIX IT!