Cross Sell Hero ‑ Cross Sell

Cross Sell Hero ‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Cross sell for more Sales! In-cart Cross Sells

Milas Mile

Works well looks great...looking of my first sale now

Zubenel

The app is great. I like how it looks and almost everything. But I need to remove it, since I can't pay for it, and my free trial is over. But I'll recommend it to whoever has he money for it. Yeah, the bad thing about it is it's expensive. $40 is too much for a simple app. I think I remember it'll just deduct the cash from the card once the trial is over so that's something not good.

American Buzz

Can't give it 5 stars yet because I just put it on my store so can't vouch for conversions, however it's easy to use and when I did a test checkout it looked great, simple, classy. Hopefully many more sales will follow! :)

Infruition

We've gone live with the free trial today - looking forward to seeing the impact! Very easy to install - so quick! Done within 2 mins.

Southern Fin Apparel

So far its been pretty good. Waiting to see results still. But functionally is working well.

Villa Apparel

Great app and increases sales...

Gear Grabber Express

great little app easy to make an upsell offer in a smooth way

couple of things i think it could improve

1. bigger picture of product on the checkout page

2. a way to bunch several categories for what triggers the upsell instead of having just one category or all products - i could be being a noob here though - there might be a way

Keylink Solutions

I've tried other shopping cart up sell apps but this one is much better. It is much cleaner and you can pick what products you want to offer. Best of all this is free. I'm using this app for www.freshvaper.com.

Laction Paris

Only just started the trial for my store LActionParis.co.uk so can't comment on sales results yet, but this is very easy to use and create offers!