Free Shipping & Hello Bar

Free Shipping & Hello Bar

by SpurIT

Offer Free Shipping or Welcome Your Clients With Beautiful Bar

Standard Spoon

This is a simple and elegant solution for putting a message at the top of your page. I'm using it to let customers know they can get free shipping if they reach a certain amount of their order (.e.g $95 order ships free). It has some dynamic options that read how much a customer has in the cart and offers follow-up messages (e.g. $37 left to get free shipping, etc..).

I'd like to see the option to pin this bar to the top of the page, so that when a user scrolls down the page, the messaging doesn't disappear. Right now, users will only see it at the top of the page/screen, so it gets lost if they scroll down, which many users do immediately.

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Also, thanks for your feedback about app's improvement, it helps us to make it better. Let us know if you need any assistance

Rockriver

Works great for what it is. I used it @ Rockriverhairsupply.com

Mi Phones

Lets see how it goes, but good set up process

Survivalkitdeals

Sound good but not for me yet thanks

Heaven Of Sound

Works great, amazing free app, dashboard a little "bulky" but useful, Recommended

Cosmenaturbiovrai

bonne app j'attends la suite vous devriez l'essayez et à recommander merci à vous tous.

Om Nutrition And Fitness Club

“I like this app. It works great!”

Trendydesigns4u

I like this App! Simple to install & friendly

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

App works GREAT and it's easy to use and install.
T@ LTM Endeavors