Free Shipping & Hello Bar

Free Shipping & Hello Bar

by SpurIT

Offer Free Shipping or Welcome Your Clients With Beautiful Bar

AC Charger

This app is great! Easily created my first offer in a few clicks. Flexible configuration, simple and fresh design. Thanks to the team!

September 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the you're finding it easy to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.
Cheers!

Say Thingz Friendship Bracelets

This app is awesome! It’s very easy to configure, looks great, and functions perfectly. We’ve been using it for a couple years now and it really helps with getting the customer to see instantly how much more they have to add to the cart in order to get free shipping (as that’s our reason to use it, to get the customer to purchase a little bit more). The only issue we’ve had is when we recently changed to a completely new theme in our Shopify store and it wasn’t working. But the SpurIT team was able to look at the new theme and edit the code to get it working within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

September 12, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Viking Runes

I love this one! It really increased my sales and conversion. Support is also awecome, I recommend!!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review and your recommendation, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs!

Breadvillage

The bar has great look & functionality, and the SpurIT team gets high marks on customer service. We use the bar to highlight free shipping, and the bar displays progressive messages on how much is missing to get to free shipping. We asked SpurIT to make some custom adjustments and they did it in less than a day: Pin the bar to the top even when user scrolls, and give the bar a close-out X. I have one suggestion: It would be nice to see the progressive messages as soon as a user clicks "add-to-cart", instead of having to refresh the entire screen. But even with this feature missing, this is the best free shipping bar in Shopify that was able to find, and the price is okay, and they charge less than other bars with less functionality and less customer support.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with it,
also, thanks for your feedback about app's improvements, it helps us to make it better. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Zen Body Care

Really love this app. It's giving me a chance to make offers without issue a d help increase sales.

Thank you for creating an amazing user friendly, customer appealing application.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Vemoshop

This product is absolutely AWESOME. Not only does it work well and improve my customer happiness and communication, but the company who created this APP is incredibly helpful. Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Id recommend that everyone use them!

Venturio

Great app, very easy to use. thank you.

Damndevil Ind

Incredibly easy and usefull app!

Cocobeamfashion

Highly recommend! Been using for a year now. :)

King Boba

I think it is a great app for promoting your strongest offers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11