Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Front Door Flower Club

I just set this app up in a matter of minutes! I have a complicated/seasonal business and I had my doubts about this working. It works perfectly! Let's just hope that it brings on the sales!

September 21, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear it's working perfectly. Please do let our support team know if there's anything else we can do to help.

type:A deodorant

Great free plan and support! Super easy to implement and the support team was very responsive and helped me get set up right away.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kudos! We really appreciate it 🙏

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

resweatusa

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!

hairbandsxpress

I used this app to help me apply discounts to my store, not only is it very easy to use, the support i receive is fast and efficient! worth the monthly fee!!

Wags n Crafts

Results pending since I just launched, but after evaluating a variety of different upsell apps, Discounted Upsell provided the best features and site compatibility for my needs. I like the ability to have multiple upsells added to a cart as well as the discounted messaging given to the customer through the purchase funnel. Additionally, Chris and their support team have been very responsive and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns.

The Centered Student Planner

Easy to install.I'll update review once I have had it a while but much simpler than other apps and less expensive.

Our Precious Pup

This is all new, but it was good. Looking forward to receiving orders and growing our business, thanks

BeautyBuffetIndia

I love the app so much. It helped me to create my upsells and I actually sold those! It was a huge profit for me.

Coloring Therapy

Great upsell app! I had been looking for one that showed the discount given on the cart page. The team helped me customise the pop up as well to what I wanted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19