Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Nikarit - Cosmética con Karité para empoderar mujeres

¡It is what I need! adds a pop-up with the option of adding another product that I can select from my collection. Perfect.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to know it perfectly fits your needs.

Time Resistance

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.

Deinearmbänder

Gute app gefällt mir sehr gut und kann ich nur empfehlen ich habe mich sofort für das größte packet entschieden.

March 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you like the app and we appreciate it for choosing the largest package of our app.

Precision EFI

love this app , the best i found for free gift ! had some issue with my theme and they fix the bug in less than 24 hours love the team !

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it! We're glad it worked well on your website.

NEITIV

Probably one of the easiest app to install. Excellent set up guidance provided. Thanks guy. Will definitely check out other apps from Propel. Addition: I recently contacted Propel for support and my issues were sorted immediately. Thanks Franz!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the setup was easy. We also highly appreciate you checking out our other apps. 😄

The Accessory Junkie

Installs and sets up super easily. I like the free options and am already tempted to upgrade. In other words, their features are distributed well between the different plan tiers :)

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the kudos and for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear setup was a breeze 😊

Eudaimonia Jewelry

I used this app to add in cart upsell. I really liked the way it appers in the cart, I mean visually. I would like also to do a post purchase upsell with this up but it was not possible.

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're happy to hear you like the design 😊 Post-purchase upsell is on our to-do list for the app, and we hope to add that feature in the coming months.

Fibo Art

it seems pretty good so far! seems a bit expensive for our particular uses, but it does what we were looking for, i think.

January 14, 2021

Awesome! We're happy to hear the app is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Bambusa Ltd (Rehook)

We tried a lot of app to upsell addon products. This one seems to work best for us. We had an issue after an update was made and the customer support was superb

January 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're happy to have been able to help 😃

Lumineo - Épilateur à Lumière Pulsée

Very simple and effective app for upsells. I had an issue showing ATC pop up for differents URLs (different product pages languages). Support was super reactive and fixed the issue real quick. I highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 🙏 We're happy to hear our support team was able to resolve the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17