Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

World Everest Online Sell And Service

THIS IS VERY GOOD AND VERY EASY TO USEFUL. THIS APP SAVE OUR TIME AND ENERGY. VERY VERY THANK YOU FOR THIS APP.

Lux Kitty Designs

Working great so far and was so easy to integrate! Looking forward to making more offers using this app (:

FirmGuards

easy to configure and works very well. doesn't interrupt and affect the sales. better to have then not to have.

Cantia

Love the app, really helped me to achieve what other up-sell and cross-sell never let me, really happy with this

Fit Body and Spirit

Easy to use and set up, Helping great in increasing average order value, strongly recommend to everyone!

Brewed Wonders

This is a really cool upsell app! I love the sleek design and the ease of use. Upsells look really elegant!

Yumelixir

Was having an issue with a discount not working, but the customer support was very fast and helped me out. Thank you!

Jayne Samantha

Thank you! So excited to have an app that upsales. I didn't realize it was an option!

It will be wonderful to be able to give customers more options of what they can buy at cart.

Grizzly Shelter Canada

Great upsell integration with cart and checkout, prompt customer service. Highly recommend! A great opportunity to increase conversions.

For My Sons Integrity

So far the app works the way I need it to. It’s easy and fast and I haven’t witnessed any flaws yet. Thank you very much