Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

icom_elites

I used this app, to help me create simple up sell, and it was really amazing, very simple to use and does the work.Highly recommend

Founders Coffee Company

very good app. needed a quick way to upsell on my site and this app was perfect! recommend to anyone

A Deal or Two

The Upsell would sometimes not pop up and had issues at the start but overall a great app, especially for it being a free one. I recommend this over, paying for an app that does the same thing. I enjoyed how simple it was to use and setup.

Today's Stylz

I really enjoy this app. Helps me feature products I really want to sell..................................................................................

Mirapur™ Natural Oils

Loved this it work great and customers use it! It is a must have for any store owner, increase your product bottom line. Try this BEFORE paying big bucks on the others, see what it does and then go to the other upsell apps.

Kitchengadgets

i used this app to make an upsell, and it looks great. It seems like it is really effective, and it works great so far.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I searched for something like this app for a good 2 hours today. Most apps do ALMOST what this one can do for a $5-15/month minimum. This app does everything I need and it's FREE. I highly recomend it.

YouEnvyMe.Club

Unfortunately I uninstalled the app by deleting it and it still showed up on my end, so I had to call shopify and they had to go through all of this special type of coding and finally I told them that I thought it was this app and they found it and deleted it. This app manipulates coding on your theme and could cause trouble. I tested the app, so my upsell, pop up background was black and when I checked out, it popped up and appeared as if I was trying to trick people into adding something to their cart without them being able to see what it was. I started not to say anything but I could have been in the middle of a campaign and this happened. The problem that I had with the app is that I deleted it but it STILL showed up on my end while I was doing a test checkout and the pop-up was incomplete because I couldn't get it to work right. So, that incomplete, pitch black pop up would have showed up to customers, but all the time, I would have been thinking that it was deleted. I wouldn't want that to happen to you like it did me. It may be a good app though. I don't know. I'm afraid to give it another try. You be the judge.

July 7, 2019

Upsell Now has a convenient "Uninstall" button in the Settings tab of the app that safely removes our code from your theme.

Unfortunately Shopify apps cannot edit your theme / remove their code after you delete them, so this button needs to be clicked before deleting the app.

Sorry to see you didn't contact our support for help before leaving your 1-star review on a free app. We would have been happy to help clear this up for you.

We even have an Uninstall page on our help desk with further details on this (https://websiteondemand.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028653111-How-do-I-uninstall-Upsell-Now-and-remove-Upsell-Now-from-my-theme-). Not sure what else we can do... :(

Cell Screen

Just needed something simple to apply a frequently bought together feature and this free app works great! Thanks!

Unapologetic Decor

Worked exactly as described so far. Looks great on my site. Will update after first conversion with details on ease ofbuse.