Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Intellegants

parece ser una buena app, asi que la voy a usar y actualizare mi comentario, igual muchas gracias a los desarroladores.

Babyous

Incredible, it is free and the support team is very good. I recommend it a 100%, at least test it. For a free app you can't ask for more

The Monster Mailman

Does a similar job to a lot of those other apps out there, but this one is free!

Support was immediate and very helpful with a small tweak I required.

Indie Vinyl Den

So easy to use and I had immediate results! This app is as good as any out there and you should try it in your store.

Fabric Romance

This app is still in its infant days and lots of more advanced features (to avoid unnecessary follow-up with customers) that I personally would like to see are currently missing. That being said, it's free, very easy to install and has basic features to get start-ups started. It has already brought in some additional sales. As with every app, make sure to test loads yourself and think of the customer experience. The pop up design/formatting in mobile view could be improved a little.

Cameleopard

Great app for beginners! Its Free so it helps with the initial cost. Updates fast to your site too.Thanks you!

knecthome

I like that the app is free. I like that the app lets me customize the offer. It would be cooler if I could offer a discount for a purchase in Shopify. Otherwise, it's great! Thanks!!!

HighQualityTec

muitoooo toop o app supeeeer recomendoooo pra todo mundo que deseja iniciar no dropshipping muito toop

Braim Store

Parece ser um bom aplicativo. Irei testar e comentar assim que finalizar nosso teste.
Parabens pelo aplicativo

Authenis Clothing

we've been trying to increase our ASP and average costumer order, and this has helped. Happy with the functionality overall