Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

knecthome

I like that the app is free. I like that the app lets me customize the offer. It would be cooler if I could offer a discount for a purchase in Shopify. Otherwise, it's great! Thanks!!!

HighQualityTec

muitoooo toop o app supeeeer recomendoooo pra todo mundo que deseja iniciar no dropshipping muito toop

Braim Store

Parece ser um bom aplicativo. Irei testar e comentar assim que finalizar nosso teste.
Parabens pelo aplicativo

Authenis Clothing

we've been trying to increase our ASP and average costumer order, and this has helped. Happy with the functionality overall

Go Fetch! pet food

Nicely designed and well thought out app. Very intuitive to set up and customize. I like that I can use it after both add to cart and checkout button click. Fast and very helpful support provided by both Chris and Robert. Two thumbs up.

Delune

Perfect app if you're looking to upsell items quickly. Can do at a discount or fixed price. And easily limit offer to certain products or collections, on cart add or at checkout. Support is also super.

Sowers

parece ser que encontré lo que ya tenia rato buscando, y lo mejor es que es totalmente gratis, me servirá para mi que voy iniciando con mi tienda.

Eksodo

EN: So far, so good! The app really lets you modify everything, so it's a very personal experience. I've had no bugs so far and the whole customization process has been really smooth and dumb-free. No weird or difficult words, no programming experience or nothing required. Definitely worth the try!

Edit: I had a tiny issue with the performance of the app, but their customer service made me love this app even more! I submitted my complaint on Saturday the 1st. Today is Tuesday the 4th and everything's up and running! So a little bit over one working day to fix it. Just unbelievable!!

ES: Por ahora, todo muy bien. La aplicación te deja personalizar absolutamente todo, entonces parece que hubieras desarrollado tú cada detalle. Todo muy facil de trabajar, nada de palabras o terminos extraños que sólo un ingeniero entendería. Definitivamente vale la pena!

Postal Worker Tees

Very nice free app that integrates perfectly. Looks nice and doesn't slow down my site. Thanks for the great free app.

JBP

Awesome app. Was using Upsell X and lost sales because it didn't play nice with my theme. Kept duplicating the order. Didn't have a couple of the features that this one has, either. Again, most importantly, it doesn't tweak my theme's cart!!