Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

My Desi Treats

Quick and easy to use - literally downloaded 2 other apps before this before coming across this one. Currently using their free plan but interested in upgrading when necessary

June 3, 2020

Minimal Chill

It's some days I'm using Upsell now and I'm really appreciating each and every function of this app!
Also the support was very efficient :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)

CHATTANOOGA COFFEE BOX

For what you are getting with this app, it is definitely worth it. The customer service will work with you to setup the way that fits your visual for it. Definitely worth it! And a shout out to Vlad for all his help!

May 26, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Diy-Kruissteek

Great support, very easy to install! I had a problem with the app and the support helped me within 12hours and solved all my problems!

Allpine Sport

Support is really good and within 24 hours. The app is new but working well. Probably need to make the pop up look more mobile-friendly and click-friendly in the future.

Vegane Torten Zürich

I used this app to show related products in the product page. It's easy to install, easy to setup and the support is great! I really recommend it! Great work guys, keep going!

Vegan Concept

This app makes upsell popup simple and easy to use. Support is helpful, its response rate is quick as well.

SlimSport.nl

I used this app to upsell an extra product to my one product store. It works like it should and the customerservice is good!

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Lisa 520

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!