Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 10, 2019

A very good addition to my store. Great way to add extra sales to the website and create additional opportunities.

3 Gen Pen Company
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 10, 2019

Love this app, good support & does the job very well & the great thing is that it is absotely free!

nutritechlabs
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited November 9, 2019

Thank you! Very useful on the website. Wonderful apps and great support. This will help me sell better online.

ROLAN STORE
Philippines
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 8, 2019

As good as any paid upsell app I've used, got sales on the first day. There was 1 issue with the placement of the upsell, but I emailed support and Rob fixed the placement issue within an hour, great support, thanks again.

DiscountDealz4U
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 6, 2019

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.

footbike.ca
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited November 6, 2019

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
November 5, 2019

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.

Rado Racks
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 5, 2019

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

Peiliee Shop
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 18, 2019

I started using this app in trial and every third or fourth sale is with the upsell so it's definitely worth using it. Robert and the support team is also quick to assist with any issues!

Kabildo
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 16, 2019

I tried many similar apps but none of them were as good as Upsell Now! This is exactly what I was looking for to increase my AOV. The support has been excellent and very accomodating too! I highly recommend this app!

US1Vacuums