Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Try our free forever plan!

ROLAN STORE

Location Philippines

Thank you! Very useful on the website. Wonderful apps and great support. This will help me sell better online.

DiscountDealz4U

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

As good as any paid upsell app I've used, got sales on the first day. There was 1 issue with the placement of the upsell, but I emailed support and Rob fixed the placement issue within an hour, great support, thanks again.

footbike.ca

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Rado Racks

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.

Peiliee Shop

Location Sweden

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

Kabildo

Location Sweden

I started using this app in trial and every third or fourth sale is with the upsell so it's definitely worth using it. Robert and the support team is also quick to assist with any issues!

US1Vacuums

I tried many similar apps but none of them were as good as Upsell Now! This is exactly what I was looking for to increase my AOV. The support has been excellent and very accomodating too! I highly recommend this app!

pat&grif

Location Iceland

Great app especially for the price mignt not be the app with the most option available but its definitely the best upsell/cross sell app for the price the suport team is really helpfull and quick!

September 9, 2019

We'd be happy to help get our cart bar feature working on your shop. It looks like our support staff are already working on this ticket with you.

ShoppingBY

Location Mexico

I love this app and it really converts! Most important, support team is quick! The best upsell app!