Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 13, 2019

nice!! it helps alot to pull trigger buyer to drop another products! your app is really great. i like very much.

MyArrum
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 9, 2019

Great app! Very responsive support team and the app works flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a straightforward and great upsell and cross sell app! Works like a dream!

LifehackPH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited August 13, 2019

SO easy! Thank you! For a free app, I expected it to be a little more complicated but it has been the easiest app I've used so far! Works perfectly!

PonRoad Gear
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 7, 2019

This app really helped to make my business more customer-satisfactory with offering additional products that they wouldn't even have thought during their visits to look at and our conversion rate has increased tremendously since!

Say It With Yo Tee
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 7, 2019

After installing many other upsell apps and being disappointed I found Upsell Now. My expectations were low since it is free. However, I was blown away by how perfect it is!! This app is very easy to set up and I love that you can customize the colors. I still can't believe it is free!! Highly recommend.

Mom Life Gear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 6, 2019

Easy to setup and install. Support was quick to respond when I had questions and handled my issue promptly.

Noir Aesthetic
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 6, 2019

Exactly do what it says. The support team was extremely helpful when i encounter some problems. highly recommended this app.

Mysentials
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 5, 2019

really good!! I will highly recommend. its very easy to use. just follow the steps and the customizability is also a major 'yes' factor for me.

The Doggo Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 3, 2019

The app is amazing, I totally recommend this. It help me a lot. I really enjoy it. Thank you guys!!!

Lema Express
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 3, 2019

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!! I can't believe this is a free app from Shopify! It has been everything I have been waiting for!!

JDEducational