Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Sowers

parece ser que encontré lo que ya tenia rato buscando, y lo mejor es que es totalmente gratis, me servirá para mi que voy iniciando con mi tienda.

Eksodo

EN: So far, so good! The app really lets you modify everything, so it's a very personal experience. I've had no bugs so far and the whole customization process has been really smooth and dumb-free. No weird or difficult words, no programming experience or nothing required. Definitely worth the try!

Edit: I had a tiny issue with the performance of the app, but their customer service made me love this app even more! I submitted my complaint on Saturday the 1st. Today is Tuesday the 4th and everything's up and running! So a little bit over one working day to fix it. Just unbelievable!!

ES: Por ahora, todo muy bien. La aplicación te deja personalizar absolutamente todo, entonces parece que hubieras desarrollado tú cada detalle. Todo muy facil de trabajar, nada de palabras o terminos extraños que sólo un ingeniero entendería. Definitivamente vale la pena!

Postal Worker Tees

Very nice free app that integrates perfectly. Looks nice and doesn't slow down my site. Thanks for the great free app.

JBP

Awesome app. Was using Upsell X and lost sales because it didn't play nice with my theme. Kept duplicating the order. Didn't have a couple of the features that this one has, either. Again, most importantly, it doesn't tweak my theme's cart!!

GUAY GUAY

Does what it says. Nice and easy to setup. Works well. And the customer support I've received has been excellent. I definitely recommend this app.

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

OMGosh ... This app is amazing!

This is just what we wanted for getting customers to add on gift cards and other items in the check out process.  The app is so quick and easy to set up. The instructions are very clear and intuitive. And the finished set up is professional in appearance. Highly recommend this product to any size business.

Thanks very much!

Ruqaya's Bookshelf

I installed this app for a very simple upsell at checkout. At first I found that it created draft orders that strangely allowed ineligible customers to get free shipping if an e-product and actual shippable product were purchased at the same time.

However, I let them know about the issue, and they resolved the it which is great! Now I have a very easy to use and simple (and free!) upselling app that has already helped me make a couple of extra sales. Great app :)

May 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reporting this issue. We've implemented a fix for this, and would love for you to try our free app again and let us know if the situation is resolved now.

Sincerely,
Chris

The Home Travel Gift Shop

easy installation . needs to be tested, recently installed, for further information. But interface k

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next