Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

Cell Screen

Just needed something simple to apply a frequently bought together feature and this free app works great! Thanks!

Outlet Monterrey

Excellent app, very easy to use!! I used to upsell my sales and works very well I had results very fast

Two Tides Aquarium Supply

I don't usually leave reviews, but this app and its team had me so impressed that I just had to drop by and leave 5 stars.

First of all, it's free which is always great for startups. But for a free app, it's packed with great features that lets you truly customize each upsell window for every window to display exactly how you want and to perfectly match your store.

On top of this great customization and ease-of-use, the Upsell Now support team is truly one of the best I've encountered on the app store yet. I never had to wait more than an hour or two (business hours and sometimes even outside of) for a very thorough and detailed reply walking me through each step with easy to follow images. They were also very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned with the inner workings of my business; this is incredibly hard to come by, especially with free apps.

Would highly recommend this app and would give 10 stars if I could!

Lebenserleichterer

Great support! Developer changed the requested feature after few minutes. App works super for upsells. 100% recommendation

olive + pepper

Awesome app, even better because it's completely free. Support was incredible. They answered my support request right away and stayed on top of it until I was completely satisfied!

MiniMyne

good
good
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

The Widget Wizard

Great and super easy to set up. So happy that its free! I just added the app so we will see how sales are with it! Thanks!

HUSTLE Gym Gear

It works well but could be better if you could set up variety on the offers like buy 2 of a collection and get any other from same collection free

GiftDay-Store

excelente la atencion super rapido educado y muy bueno les doy mil puntos de verdad super bien ojala y siempre sea asi me resolvieron mi problema mil gracias

lumundoo

Great app I recommend! In the beginning, wasn't optimized to our page, but after asked help from the support, they fixed the issue very quickly! We recommend! The Lumundoo Team