Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Bambusa Ltd (Rehook)

We tried a lot of app to upsell addon products. This one seems to work best for us. We had an issue after an update was made and the customer support was superb

January 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're happy to have been able to help 😃

Lumineo - Épilateur à Lumière Pulsée

Very simple and effective app for upsells. I had an issue showing ATC pop up for differents URLs (different product pages languages). Support was super reactive and fixed the issue real quick. I highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 🙏 We're happy to hear our support team was able to resolve the issue.

Rescue Swag

I was extremely surprised to see the take-up rate. Easy to install and does the job very well! The revenue generated definitely makes this app worthwhile. This one is a keeper. :)

January 6, 2021

Awesome! We're so happy to hear the app is generating additional revenue for you 😊 Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙏

Slimming Yoga Pants

Awesome app, the free version is enough to get you started. It's just what I was looking for.
Thanks.

January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear the free version is meeting your needs 😊

Giovanni Zacchetti®

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

mind your own marriage.

This app was easy to set up and it works perfectly. I can't wait to see how it works for my store and customers.

Fairban

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏

type:A deodorant

Great free plan and support! Super easy to implement and the support team was very responsive and helped me get set up right away.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kudos! We really appreciate it 🙏

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

resweatusa

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!