Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Allpine Sport

Support is really good and within 24 hours. The app is new but working well. Probably need to make the pop up look more mobile-friendly and click-friendly in the future.

Vegane Torten Zürich

I used this app to show related products in the product page. It's easy to install, easy to setup and the support is great! I really recommend it! Great work guys, keep going!

Vegan Concept

This app makes upsell popup simple and easy to use. Support is helpful, its response rate is quick as well.

SlimSport.nl

I used this app to upsell an extra product to my one product store. It works like it should and the customerservice is good!

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Lisa 520

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!

sloomba

I searched through several bundle apps and this one was the easiest. Makes offering extended warranties simple. I would recommend

VVS Jewelry

Great upsell app. Other upsell apps I used sometimes do not load. This one loads properly and support is fantastic.

Argonaut Rowing Club

Very straight forward, able to add an additional offer when any of the eligible items was added to cart.

Blade-Tech Holsters

Best one around!! Awesome help and quick support! Easy to customize and shows discounts properly in cart!