Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

hairbandsxpress

I used this app to help me apply discounts to my store, not only is it very easy to use, the support i receive is fast and efficient! worth the monthly fee!!

Wags n Crafts

Results pending since I just launched, but after evaluating a variety of different upsell apps, Discounted Upsell provided the best features and site compatibility for my needs. I like the ability to have multiple upsells added to a cart as well as the discounted messaging given to the customer through the purchase funnel. Additionally, Chris and their support team have been very responsive and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns.

The Centered Student Planner

Easy to install.I'll update review once I have had it a while but much simpler than other apps and less expensive.

Our Precious Pup

This is all new, but it was good. Looking forward to receiving orders and growing our business, thanks

BeautyBuffetIndia

I love the app so much. It helped me to create my upsells and I actually sold those! It was a huge profit for me.

Coloring Therapy

Great upsell app! I had been looking for one that showed the discount given on the cart page. The team helped me customise the pop up as well to what I wanted.

BillboardVinyls

Great customer service, they've responded quickly and resolved any issues right away. Excited to see what new updates they have rolling out, hopefully some analytics dashboards soon!

TeeandTeeStore

I used the app to help me increase the overall selling average orders, it is straight to the point and did its job from the first day. Highly recommend

WILD PEACH

Brilliant app, has enabled me to upsell ebooks at checkout. Also support were fantastic and very responsive when I had some design issues with how the popup appeared on mobile. Thank you

Honu Surf & Paddle Boards

This was exactly what we are looking for so that our customers could be given a choice of extras for their order at a discount. The support team were quick and responsive and helped us with the implementation.

June 26, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!