Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Try our free forever plan!

Woman On The Move

Location South Africa

This is a great app. The fact you can run 1 promo at a time on the free version is awesome. Even better now that it's been upgraded to allow 2 promotions at a time

February 2, 2022

Hello friends at Woman On The Move,

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it.
We're glad you find it useful. Enjoy the app! 😊

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Andy's Vape Shop Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great app, very easy to use. The support team are quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you.

January 26, 2022

Hello friends at Andy's Vape Shop,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

We're always here if you need us again. 😊

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Alpine Rings

Very nice and clean looking app. Easy to set up and we've had a good response from customers ordering the upsold products. I had an issue with their analytics text being displayed to customers at checkout and their support was friendly and knew exactly what to do to fix. We gave them collab access and they knocked it out quickly.

January 15, 2022

We're glad that our app has been of good use to your shop. We appreciate the review!

Beyond Shakers

Great app and fantastic support! Currently using the free version but will be upgrading as our store grows!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad you liked the app.

INTENSE Europe

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for different purposes and superb customer service totally focused on solving any issue asap.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it!

NerdStyle

Had some trouble getting it to work with my theme but as soon as I contacted their team, they responded right away and got it working instantly. It's got a lot of custom features.

October 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

If you have any concerns or suggestions, we're just an email away.

ND Renegade

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

I couldn't get this to work, I left one message and when I came back to it, it was fixed! Looks great, thanks guys :)

June 14, 2021

Hello friends at ND Renegade,

We're so happy our support team was able to get the app working with your theme 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Chris @ Propel Commerce

Helenskinz

Location New Zealand

I have been looking for a way to sell more addon items and this app is perfect. I tried a few and this one is a no brainer, it's so much better than all the others I tried, great fast help, easy to use, looks amazing. Get it! You will be able to display all the things ppl miss on your site as they enter the Cart, and add a discount like 7% off to all items, it's a great app! As I say, Get it.. you won't be disappointed. The best thing I have found with this app is that you can easily add 20+ items to popup, all related accessories that ppl probably didn't know they may need, or that we even had, and that we are recommending.. Then "if it suits other Main Products" you can get that Offer to popup on "Several Products/Triggers" - so set your Trigger Products but add as many as you like. I have one Offer that pops up from about 8 different Trigger Products all in the one offer. So no need to make 8 different Offers, just make one and add all the Triggers in the offer. I have made 10+ Offers already and it's the Bomb! Must Try APP! I am not one to pay for addon apps, I don't like constantly increasing my monthly App Bill but I couldn't resist with this one, it's the only App I have added that I pay for, I am sure it will pay for itself in a day easily! We offer 7% discount and it shows what they Save on each one, it's ideal Neil, now I have stats to look at which is proof it works if it is working for your customers.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad you liked the app and find it easy to use.

Nikarit - Cosmética con Karité para empoderar mujeres

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

¡It is what I need! adds a pop-up with the option of adding another product that I can select from my collection. Perfect.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to know it perfectly fits your needs.

Time Resistance

Location Lithuania

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles. Customer support has solved the few customization issues we had within the same day. Highly recommended

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.