Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Try our free forever plan!

Rescue Swag

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was extremely surprised to see the take-up rate. Easy to install and does the job very well! The revenue generated definitely makes this app worthwhile. This one is a keeper. :)

January 6, 2021

Awesome! We're so happy to hear the app is generating additional revenue for you 😊 Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙏

Slimming Yoga Pants

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome app, the free version is enough to get you started. It's just what I was looking for.
Thanks.

January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear the free version is meeting your needs 😊

Giovanni Zacchetti®

Location France

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

mind your own marriage.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app was easy to set up and it works perfectly. I can't wait to see how it works for my store and customers.

Ninja.fi

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app just broke my store. I delete it from apps, but it does not remove files or codes from the theme.

October 8, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some issues. To remove our app from your theme, simply use the "Uninstall" button in the main menu of the app. Apps lose access to your theme when you delete them and so automatic uninstall needs to happen before you delete the app.

We'd be happy to help you resolve this. It appears you haven't yet contacted our support for assistance. Please contact our friendly support staff at support@propelcommerce.io, and we'll be happy to help.

Fairban

Location Germany

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏

Front Door Flower Club

I just set this app up in a matter of minutes! I have a complicated/seasonal business and I had my doubts about this working. It works perfectly! Let's just hope that it brings on the sales!

September 21, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear it's working perfectly. Please do let our support team know if there's anything else we can do to help.

type:A deodorant

Great free plan and support! Super easy to implement and the support team was very responsive and helped me get set up right away.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kudos! We really appreciate it 🙏

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

resweatusa

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!