Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

resweatusa

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!

hairbandsxpress

I used this app to help me apply discounts to my store, not only is it very easy to use, the support i receive is fast and efficient! worth the monthly fee!!

Wags n Crafts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Results pending since I just launched, but after evaluating a variety of different upsell apps, Discounted Upsell provided the best features and site compatibility for my needs. I like the ability to have multiple upsells added to a cart as well as the discounted messaging given to the customer through the purchase funnel. Additionally, Chris and their support team have been very responsive and helpful in addressing any questions or concerns.

The Centered Student Planner

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to install.I'll update review once I have had it a while but much simpler than other apps and less expensive.

Our Precious Pup

This is all new, but it was good. Looking forward to receiving orders and growing our business, thanks

BeautyBuffetIndia

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app so much. It helped me to create my upsells and I actually sold those! It was a huge profit for me.

Coloring Therapy

Location Australia

Great upsell app! I had been looking for one that showed the discount given on the cart page. The team helped me customise the pop up as well to what I wanted.

BillboardVinyls

Great customer service, they've responded quickly and resolved any issues right away. Excited to see what new updates they have rolling out, hopefully some analytics dashboards soon!

TeeandTeeStore

Location Kuwait

I used the app to help me increase the overall selling average orders, it is straight to the point and did its job from the first day. Highly recommend