Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Danielly Roberts MALL

merci pour l’application... gratuit et rentable...pas besoin d'amélioration.. design simple et beaux

The Lut Hut

Super easy to create offers with no setting up to implement onto your site! You cant ask for more from a free app!

3 Gen Pen Company

A very good addition to my store. Great way to add extra sales to the website and create additional opportunities.

nutritechlabs

Love this app, good support & does the job very well & the great thing is that it is absotely free!

ROLAN STORE

Thank you! Very useful on the website. Wonderful apps and great support. This will help me sell better online.

DiscountDealz4U

As good as any paid upsell app I've used, got sales on the first day. There was 1 issue with the placement of the upsell, but I emailed support and Rob fixed the placement issue within an hour, great support, thanks again.

CaduwisPrint

This app removed my shipping rates, I spend some time setting up all the variables. Not happy about that, I dont have time to be messing with none sense Im just about to launch ads for my store. I tried to give it a one star, but they dont allow you to do so. They block the submit review button.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. Did you reach out to our support staff for assistance? We'd be happy to help.

Upsell Now needs to update the checkout total on the cart page, and it sounds like your shipping rates feature may have been in the same block. We can correct that in two seconds via a settings change in the app.

Please do reach out to us so we can help resolve this.

footbike.ca

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Rado Racks

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.